Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
James
1,094 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have alot of stuff to move and I'd rather have a consolidated thread than many small ones...

Most all of these things are off a 2007 Honda Accord Sedan 4 cyl.

1. Tein S Techs and OEM Struts SOLD

2. Replica Front Lip SOLD

3. Inspire Fogs SOLD

4. H11 HID Kit for Fog lights SOLD

5. Stock Lower Grill/Plate Holder/Smoked Plate SOLD

6. OEM All Red Tail lights PRICE DROP

Original Honda. One has a chipped corner and the plastic piece that is only seen when the trunk is open is chipped as well. 50 bucks for both. LED panel is not included but the side LED is.

7. Skunk2 Megapower Muffler

2.25 in, 4 inch tip, great sound especially if you leave the stock resonator or add a different one, it reduces the drone a lot. Will deliver this to someone for 60 bucks or you can pick it up for 50. Costs 150+ brand new and this one is in great shape.

8. Glowshift A Pillar for 3 Gauges

30 bucks picked up. Never used, holds 3 standard size gauges. Has been sound deadened, making it more stout.

9. 08+ Sedan Window Visors

Mugen Replica, 2 will need retaping but have never been used, except for the 2 that were test fit on brothers car. If you pick these up, you can have them for 20 bucks.

10. Custom Door Panels

Ok, these are going to be pick up only. I have both the driver and passenger side front door panels that I custom made for a sound system in my Accord. Each door holds 4 6.5 inch mids and 4 tweeters. The panels are not in amazing condition, I will show detailed pictures to someone via email if they are genuinely interested.

Pricing on this is going to vary. If you want the doors fully loaded, the price is going to reflect the cost of the equipment in them. I'm just putting it out there to see if someone is interested.

I'm willing to ship but local pickup is preferred in Westchester County or the Bronx.

Also, to be fair to everyone, im not doing any of this "hold on to it for me for a week" stuff. First person to bring me cash or PayPal takes it... If you are on the fence, pull the trigger you won't regret it, everything is quality.

Pickup/ local sale is priority. Buyer pays PayPal fee.

·
Registered
8,737 Posts
Oo lip. No gray hound?

·
James
1,094 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I mean if you really want it. I have no idea what that'd cost and its sort of a fragile piece...

·
James
1,094 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Pms replied, dibs called on lip and interest is up on fogs and hids let's get all this sold guys :up:

·
James
1,094 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Lip is gonna go locally, I have no doubt. Got messages about springs, struts, fogs and HIDs, these are good quality items lets get them gone :up:

Also, I'll be adding more stuff for sale soon, possibly parting out the entire engine, so that's pulleys, tsx parts, intake, headers, fuel rail... Tons of stuff.

Also the sound system has to go... Once some of this clears, I'll put up more :)

·
James
1,094 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
All pm's replied to! Once we get this moved I'll bring in new items :)

·
James
1,094 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Seems like I have tons of potential buyers but no ones committed so if your interested keep those messages commin :up:

·
James
1,094 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Not parting out engine just yet... Teins sold and oem struts sold!

·
James
1,094 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Goodmorning bump! Only the tails, muffler and lip remain lets get it sold v6p!

·
James
1,094 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Saturday bump

Added some new stuff and dropped some prices... keep it commin guys!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts