Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
v6p gangster
2,499 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
9006 Philips Utiltion 6000k HID kit plug and play used less than 180 hours $350.00 (30 minutes to install/ find location for ballast)

·
v6p gangster
2,499 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
275 is kinda low... thanks for the offer

·
v6p gangster
2,499 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
BigVic! said:
Hey bud.

Pics please to [email protected]. I am DEFINATELY interested in this kit. Whats the light output/color like?

Thanks

Vic
aight gimme like 2 days to get some pics.. the light output starts at a bright blue then it shifts to a pink---> white/bluish/purplish...its really nice.. i hate to sell it cause i wanted it go into the G35 but i guess it gotta go...

-patrick

·
Banned
366 Posts
PFizzle said:
aight gimme like 2 days to get some pics.. the light output starts at a bright blue then it shifts to a pink---> white/bluish/purplish...its really nice.. i hate to sell it cause i wanted it go into the G35 but i guess it gotta go...

-patrick
Sounds great Pat. I just want to make sure these things are 100%. I'm a very interested buyer here. Thanks for responding.

- Vic

·
v6p gangster
2,499 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

those are some pics of one ballast and bulb.. the other ballast and bulb looks the same... they are both good no dents... just minor scratches on sticker...

·
v6p gangster
2,499 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
umm i dunno i bought it from a friend...

·
v6p gangster
2,499 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
i dont have a picture of the harness...but like i said before its all plug and play it will take you no more than 10 mintues to hook up and about 20 to mount the ballast

·
Registered
190 Posts
Sale Pending :)

·
Registered
73 Posts
Used about 180 hours overall including the time your friend used it?

Let me know if you will go lower than $350. $300 shipped to NYC.

·
Registered
190 Posts
sold to me :)

1 - 20 of 20 Posts