Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,068 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Fs: Piaa Fr-s Gunmetal! 18x7.5

im lookin for new wheels.
Piaa FR-S 18x7.5 Offset 48
but heres the picture just for now.
wheels have no rashes dents cracks or whatever, only a scratch from taking off the lugnuts.
tires are nearly brand new 95% left still has the inner color line.
Tires are Federal Super Steel 595 235/40/18








askin for 1300 shipping will be paid by buyer. but i really prefer not to ship.
 

·
I feel da need 4 6-speeds
Joined
·
2,313 Posts
Nice wheels! I'm getting new wheels too but I've already ordered and waiting for them to arrive. Good luck with selling those ... they look good on your car!

Bump for some nice wheels.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,068 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
flyvtec said:
Nice wheels! I'm getting new wheels too but I've already ordered and waiting for them to arrive. Good luck with selling those ... they look good on your car!

Bump for some nice wheels.
how much did you get it for! i could have gave you a deal! :p
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,068 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
SpeedyChica said:
I don't mean to lowball, but seeing as no one else wants them, I could give you $1000 for them shipped.
it looks like your from the mid-east coast, so i would have to shipp it. and that would be a gripp.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
108 Posts
spec7 said:
it looks like your from the mid-east coast, so i would have to shipp it. and that would be a gripp.
your right, it would not be cheap, but it would be more than your getting for them while they are sitting in your garage.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,155 Posts
kleptodathief said:
i luv that star shape design, r those real cf c caps or fake ones?
I believe those would be real PIAA r expensive wheels Klepto...It's not gonna have cf overlay I hope. Those spokes are too thin you need BBK for the rims to stand out in my opinion.
 

·
oSCaR
Joined
·
4,919 Posts
starrsearch_ said:
I believe those would be real PIAA r expensive wheels Klepto...It's not gonna have cf overlay I hope. Those spokes are too thin you need BBK for the rims to stand out in my opinion.
problem is that other members have said the BBK wont fit behind it... the only reason these arent mine right now :(
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,068 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
v6_ccord_2k5 said:
problem is that other members have said the BBK wont fit behind it... the only reason these arent mine right now :(
sorry about the measurements, ive been really busy with school finals and my bday. haha. ill have it sunday. promise.
 

·
oSCaR
Joined
·
4,919 Posts
spec7 said:
sorry about the measurements, ive been really busy with school finals and my bday. haha. ill have it sunday. promise.
its ok I really dont need em :p haha, hongda told me that even the ones in 42et would be cutting it close... the spokes just arent designed for aggressive brake kits.

Good luck on the sale, other than the clearance issues these are hawt wheels :D
 

·
I Jumped Off Da Bandwagon
Joined
·
2,204 Posts
just get them you don't need bbk. some nice rotors and pads will look good behind the wheels.

happy late b'day andrew.
 
1 - 20 of 33 Posts
Top