Accord V6 Forum banner

FS: Pioneer AVIC-N1 BRAND NEW

1K views 40 replies 12 participants last post by  PFizzle 
#1 ·
I have a brand new AVIC-N1 for sale ... I dont have the original box, but everything is brand new. It was taken out of the box. Nav disc's are upgraded as well.

$1200.00 shipped obo .. I accept paypal @ chaldeanaccord@yahoo.com

#13 · (Edited)
^ It was going in the trail blazer..
I ended up taking the avic out of the G and put it in the trailblazer.. now I'm waiting for the avic-z1 dunno if thats the right model number .. but all I know its bluetooth capable with a 10GBHD

#14 ·
PFizzle said:
^ It was going in the trail blazer..
I ended up taking the avic out of the G and put it in the trailblazer.. now I waiting for the avic-z1 either or x1 dunno .. but all I know its bluetooth capable with a 10GBHD
are they both flip out? or is one gonna be double din and the other single din flip out? like the N2 and D1...

haha OT but... ive been wanting something like the D1 but im still contemplating on weather Im keeping this AV6...

:bump:

#16 ·
#25 ·
how much just for the head unit? wanna work out something as in trade for other audio equipment or whatever. i can hook u up with a bunch of different things. PM me if you are interested.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.