Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
781 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey, i have a pioneer avic-n1 im looking to sell, the unit is in good condition and works excellent with gps and dvd. i have all the components needed to get this to run in an accord with no problems at all. i am including with this a dash kit that's already been modified to fit the accord having the avic-n1 be the bottom din. the unit will also come prewired for any 98-02 accord and plugs right into the factory harness, this will be an easy install for anyone. one thing i am missing though which i can't find is the west coast navi disc. i have the one for the east coast but not the west. im looking for $1300 shipped for the entire unit, dash kit and harness prewired. i'll get pics up soon, if interested let me know.

·
Registered
1,915 Posts
^^ i was lookin for one of these... gotta sell my old rims first to come up with that kinda cash.. i'll let u know when i ditch the rims and we'll talk some more... any pics of the unit? how long did you use it? and why are you selling. Thanks :)

·
Registered
781 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
cars in the shop imma stop by the shop with my camera later this week to snap some shots of it, but nothign wrong with it, i used it for approximately 3 days, im selling it because i think i wanna go with a panasonic in-dash instead of the pioneer. when i get pics up i'll let ya know.

·
I Jumped Off Da Bandwagon
2,204 Posts
When are you coming back to Cali Vu? I'd take it if no one buys it from you when you get down here. How much is it for a W C navi disc?

·
Registered
781 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
actually i dont know when i'll be back to cali, i had a huge change of plans last minute so i wont be back this summer but maybe next. i wish i could take my car but once its done im not gonna wanna drive it anywhere!

i think there are some people online selling the wc disc, but what i might do is borrow my friends copy and burn it from him for the buyer

·
Registered
208 Posts
evahak311 said:
actually i dont know when i'll be back to cali, i had a huge change of plans last minute so i wont be back this summer but maybe next. i wish i could take my car but once its done im not gonna wanna drive it anywhere!

i think there are some people online selling the wc disc, but what i might do is borrow my friends copy and burn it from him for the buyer
I don't know if the N1 will accept a burned copy.... you'd better check first.

1300 seems a little steep too....

-Tom

1 - 12 of 12 Posts