1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
6thgenaccord.com
613 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Up for sale: Pioneer DEH-P6400 Head unit & Dell Laptop

Pioneer - $75+shipping (no din kit):
-Much better HU than anything you can buy new near this price
-Have the remote, original box, everything works great.
-Never had any problems with CD errors, preouts still worked perfectly as of a month ago when I upgraded to something else.
-Comes with wiring harness adapter already wired up for 98-02 Accords (v6 may be different, not sure)
-Faceplate is in pretty good condition, much better than you'd expect for a 3year old HU.
-Specs can be found Here. Originally retailed at like $340 but price went down as it was getting discontinued.

Pictures below

Dell Inspiron 9100 Laptop - $500+ shipping (price lowered)
-2.8ghz Pentium 4
-15.4" widescreen monitor
-512mb ram
-New 60gb HD
-Dvd reader / CD Burner combo, modular drive so you can just pull it out, also have a floppy drive for it.
-Internal wireless card
-256MB ATI Radeon 9700 video card

Laptop DOES NOT have anything loaded on it. Got it back from Dell completely blank and my Mom managed to lose the XP cd from dell for it, so you're responsible for finding a copy of XP to load but I'll guarantee it not to be DOA.

Pictures:

·
6thgenaccord.com
613 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
not to be a **** guys but I really do think what I'm asking for the head unit is more than fair, it works perfectly and for other accord people its just going to be plug and play. Like I said, I paid a lot more for that, and for the money its a lot better than anything I've seen on the market at that price.

I did have a question about if it can play MP3's though

icantsleeps said:
Does it play MP3's?
no, if you wanted to do that you'd have to buy a ~$15 adapter or so off ebay so you could run your ipod or whatever else you'd want to use as a source through the HU.

·
KT!
1,314 Posts
Hey I got another question, I don't need that wiring harness, and I was woundering if you would want to sell that sperately and just sell me the HU for 75 shipped? Just a suggestion...

·
6thgenaccord.com
613 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
icantsleeps said:
Hey I got another question, I don't need that wiring harness, and I was woundering if you would want to sell that sperately and just sell me the HU for 75 shipped? Just a suggestion...
only if someone else wants to buy the wiring harness

·
KT!
1,314 Posts
Hey I'm down to buy it for 75 shipped, so if istealbunnieSz is willing to buy the harness for like 15? I guess you'll get the about back. Ohh by the way I can only pay by money order, so palpay isn't an option for me.

·
Registered
336 Posts
Let me know if you dont sell it by the 10th! Ill pay the 75+shipping, I desperately need an upgrade in HU. Thx

1 - 20 of 33 Posts