Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
502 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Pocket Bike

Up for sale is a 47cc Chinese (CAG) Pocket bike. The bike is black and white and in great condition. The bike has alot of work done to it and ran great pior to sitting for a few months. Looking to sell it since I have no room for it in my new house. The bike pulls hard off the line and has a great midrange compared to other 47cc pocket bikes.

Mods:
CNC Ported Carb
Rocket Key
Digital Tach
Ported Exhaust port
Boost port
Upgraded Fuel Line
Matching Black Full face helmet Worn twice
Jetpro High rev exhaust
fiberglass reed
Comes with 2 Gal Gas can
One bottle of premix
Removed front fearings for a cleaner look.

The back tire has a slow air leak that leaks down after 48 hours. This is typical with the stock tires on it.

SOLD

V6 5 Lug Conversion Parts 98-02

Front Knuckels
Rear Knuckles with trailing and control arms
Front Calipers
Rear Calipers
Ebrake Cables
New Honda Dust Shields
New V6 Proportioning Valve
New Front Axxis Pads

SOLD

98-02 Coupe Tinted Tail Corners

Still have these sitting in my basement. They are color matched Flamenco black corner tails which were done by Johns Tinted Tails in PA. The lights are flawless. Only have the corners due to my cf shaved trunk. $75.00 shipped

98-02 Accord 4cyl MSD Cap And rotor

Brand new in the box and only opened to look at. Need to sell this to clean out my closet.
SOLD.

Brine Lacrosse Equipment

Need to sell off all of my LAX equipment from when I played. It includes Like New gloves, rib pads, elbow pads, and shoulder pads. Looking to get $80.00 shipped for everything.

·
Registered
683 Posts
how much for those tlight shipped to 94587

·
oSCaR
4,919 Posts
nice pocket bike. I prob woulda taken it if you were in so. cal. I always wanted one of those... haha.

·
Registered
502 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
jgold47 said:
What size is the LAX stuff....

I looked for a size on the gloves but could not find a tag. I am 6'0 and 160lbs (tall and skinny so if you are anywhere in that range it will fit like a glove. I'll double check the stuff tonight though to see if there are sizes on the pads.

bump^

·
Registered
502 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Have to pickup two boxees to ship the 5 lug parts out since the two they are in are shot. The MSD parts will go out wednesday.

bump still need to get rid of the tails and lax stuff

1 - 20 of 22 Posts