·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
FS: 7th Gen Ported and painted Intake Manfiold

asking for 250 without the runners
and 375 with the runners.

OBO

I perfer not to sell the runners but i will if you want them.

great diy mod.

Plenum

Runners

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
dyno results were 4 whp and 5 lbs tq. i dont have the papers, im waiting for an email from the place i got it dyno'd

pics of it on the car.

·
J33 w/TL LSD 6 Speed
1,586 Posts
This is for a 7th Gen V6...wss this on an auto or a 6mt? Will it fit both? more info please!

·
J35 _ 5-Speed A/T
1,780 Posts
Nice. I would be all over this if I had a 7th Gen.
That is a good price too.

Bore the TB and port match to the intake, run a piggyback tune and you might get another 5hp to the wheels?

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
This is for a 7th Gen V6...wss this on an auto or a 6mt? Will it fit both? more info please!
I have the 6mt, however the 6mt has the actuator valve that the auto doesn't. The manifold came from an auto so it didn't have the valve. both manifolds fit no problem its just that i prefer to have that valve because my CEL came on. I'm getting the one from the 6mt ported so i can switch it back and i really don't need the manifold from the auto. Thats the reason I'm trying to sell it.
if you have an auto then it would be perfect.

should fit both Kev, i wonder how hard it is to do it yourself couse i think i need to do it
Its actually very simple to swap. I didn't port it, because i wouldn't trust myself with it. I got it professionally ported from someone that does this kind of work constantly.

Also swapping the runners was somewhat time lengthy thats why i prefer to just sell the plenum.

·
Registered
56 Posts
FS: 7th Gen Ported and painted Intake Manfiold

:confused:Not sure why you would not want to sell the runners and Pentium as one piece. they are ported and match i believe, so they should go together. To the person buying just one piece there is know value there. Then if buying it would only make more since to have the throttle Body also done up etc..

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I know, i will sell all of it if someone wants to. Its just easier for me to get just the plenum ported then the runners and plenum. Its also a pita swapping the runners. Atleast it was for me.

Like i said, i will sell it all together.

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
send me offers, i really dont need this. I am using the stock manfiold and have this one laying around.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts