Accord V6 Forum banner

FS: Ported and painted Intake Manfiold

813 views 15 replies 6 participants last post by  djgeo05 
#1 · (Edited)
FS: 7th Gen Ported and painted Intake Manfiold

asking for 250 without the runners
and 375 with the runners.

OBO

I perfer not to sell the runners but i will if you want them.

great diy mod.

Plenum

Runners

See less See more
#9 ·
I have the 6mt, however the 6mt has the actuator valve that the auto doesn't. The manifold came from an auto so it didn't have the valve. both manifolds fit no problem its just that i prefer to have that valve because my CEL came on. I'm getting the one from the 6mt ported so i can switch it back and i really don't need the manifold from the auto. Thats the reason I'm trying to sell it.
if you have an auto then it would be perfect.

should fit both Kev, i wonder how hard it is to do it yourself couse i think i need to do it
Its actually very simple to swap. I didn't port it, because i wouldn't trust myself with it. I got it professionally ported from someone that does this kind of work constantly.

Also swapping the runners was somewhat time lengthy thats why i prefer to just sell the plenum.

#10 ·
FS: 7th Gen Ported and painted Intake Manfiold

:confused:Not sure why you would not want to sell the runners and Pentium as one piece. they are ported and match i believe, so they should go together. To the person buying just one piece there is know value there. Then if buying it would only make more since to have the throttle Body also done up etc..

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.