Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
-H23 head, newly rebuilt NEVER installed. Professional 3 angle valve job, mild port, milled to bump CR from 9.3-9.8 [$300]
-H23 head stock[$150]
-H23 dizzy[$50]
-H23 Intake Manifold with all sensors and mild port and cleaned up[$75]
-H23 Intake Manifold less sensors [$50]
-Megan Headers [$75]
-p14 ECU 5spd[$40]
-F23 AEM CAI silver[$75]
-98-02 Accord Audi A6 retrofit *Not very good retro, still usable but not impressive*[$175]

[email protected]

·
6thgenaccord
40 Posts
Megan Headers [$75] is this for 4cyl???pics wud help a lot...

F23 AEM CAI silver[$75]

how much shipping 37412??

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
ktz_04 said:
Megan Headers [$75] is this for 4cyl???pics wud help a lot...

F23 AEM CAI silver[$75]

how much shipping 37412??
my bad... headers are for the h23... it was part of an entire g23 hybrid i was putting together... if you are still interested according to usps.com shipping would be around 12-13 dollars on the CAI.. if you still wanted the headers they're like a dollar more.

the retros were Rich's first set. I've had them.. that long and i gotta be honest they aren't nice- they work as headlights BUT they were taped in the back. they're still straight, as the buyer tho just know they aren't very aesthetically pleasing, but get the job done.

·
Registered
579 Posts
do the megan headers come with flex pipe? Do you have the rest of the exhaust? I need the cat back

can you do 40 shipped for the dizzy

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
1) headers do come with flexpipe and unfortunately I do not have the full cat back, dizzy I can do 45 shipped.
2) pics of retros I'll have to see if I can source a digicam-- i lost mine and had borrowed one to take pics of the engine parts. And no they do not come with bulbs and ballasts.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts