Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
These are still brand new. Ordered them for my gf when she said she wanted them for her '02 Accord... now she doesn't want them anymore :banghead: they should fit all 6th gen accords
I paid around $110 + shipping.. willing to do $90 OBO + Shipping.

please email me at [email protected]

if you're local, i'd be willing to do $85 cash.

thanks

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
located in san jose..but willing to meet up anywhere near mountain view or union city as well. as stated, they are still brand new..still have the plastic protective "saran" wrap on the lenses!

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
please email me (or what is your email address) a number.. i can meet anytime tonight or anytime tomorrow (friday).

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
shoot me an email... i'm at work right now..but will take pics when i get home and email them to you. i'll even put like a penny or anything random in the pic so you know it's real :)

as stated previously, they are still brand new and still have the wrap on the plastic lens portion.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
i dont think i can do $85 shipped. the headlights will need a pretty big box..or 2 slightly smaller boxes. i dont want to squash it together in case it will crack (i usually like to stuff in tons of bubble wrap and old newspaper).

and thats just the price for the boxes and packaging...

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
please email me and we can negotiate... i would need to know where you're located as well to finalize a cost...

1 - 15 of 15 Posts