Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
443 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
FS: BMW 3/M3, Audi 6 Projectors / Ballast / Bulbs

Prices are firm and includes shipping fee's

Everything is Mint.. i bought all these to decide on what to use for my retro. and now i dont need them... my lost is your gain..

Hella Rs6's (from Audi 6) =180
Bosch E39 (BMW 3/M3) = 135

Hella Ballast = 3rd gen i think( one with the long stem) 210 no bulbs 265 w/ bulbs
Philips Ballast,Bosch Ballast

BMW 3 Shrouds = 80
BMW 5 Shrouds = 80

BMW 5 Angel eyes Kit (ya its authentic !) = 100

Philips NEW 4100K
Philips slightly used 4100k

again these are firm and factors in shipping cost...
all working.. bought all to decide on a retro. now dont need the rest

·
Registered
662 Posts
what are the prices, specifically the price for the ece valeos and which hella ballast generation u selling?

·
Registered
443 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
BUMP!!! Prices are listed

Hey Tig . i actually have another pair of RS6's which i will use for my retro..

however i still have a evo 8 coming in and need a single fx 45 to make a pair

·
Registered
1,069 Posts
Damn boy.....so what you did was buy all these proejctors and HID's. Asked a LOT of questions. Then decide what you want, and now selling what you don't need??? You must be loaded with cash if you can go purchase that many projectors and HID's.

Yo Tig!!! gotta get me them evo proejctors!! lol. I wanna be the first to retrofit them for myself. :D

·
Registered
443 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
ya.. well i didnt want to have any regret on the projector i choose....
so yup i went projector crazy.. :bonk: :slap:

·
I Jumped Off Da Bandwagon
2,204 Posts
Will the BMW 5 shroud fit ece valeos? If not, i'll take the BMW 3 shroud. Can you send me pics of the shrouds?

·
Registered
1,106 Posts
Hongda said:
Will the BMW 5 shroud fit ece valeos? If not, i'll take the BMW 3 shroud. Can you send me pics of the shrouds?
no the 5 series are too big, tere will be a gap, and o ya for sure you got the dibs on the evos Rich

·
Registered
443 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
BUMP .. updates status!

i just got a valeo ece going for 165 shipped....

·
Registered
1,069 Posts
chino182 said:
Prices are firm and includes shipping fee's

Everything is Mint.. i bought all these to decide on what to use for my retro. and now i dont need them... my lost is your gain..

Hella Rs6's (from Audi 6) =180
Bosch E39 (BMW 3/M3) = 135

Hella Ballast = 3rd gen i think( one with the long stem) 210 no bulbs 265 w/ bulbs
Philips Ballast,Bosch Ballast

BMW 3 Shrouds = 80
BMW 5 Shrouds = 80

BMW 5 Angel eyes Kit (ya its authentic !) = 100

Philips NEW 4100K
Philips slightly used 4100k

again these are firm and factors in shipping cost...
all working.. bought all to decide on a retro. now dont need the rest

Some of these prices are a bit too high. Hella RS6 and E39 projectors can both be had for roughly $110-$130 tops. I have seen hella gen 3 hid kit, yes, this includes bulbs and ballasts, for about $200-$230 shipped. Bosch ballasts are hardly that expensive since the quality of them are only decent. You can get much better quality ballasts for about roughly $150. The only thing I see here that is just AVERAGE prices are the shrouds and maybe the angel eye kit. Honestly...I don't see how you are at a loss. You are either making a profit, or didn't do your research and just went wild with spending over $1000 just on proejctors and hid's alone just to see what you want to use for your retrofit. I dunno, but that kinda sounds fishy to me.

·
Registered
88 Posts
i will buy the angel eyes off you but i just bought a set off a friend that sells parts and he sold me his for all 4 angel eyes and harness for 60 shipped

what all do you have? can you send me pics of the angel eyes and whats included?

let me know

[email protected]

im interested in these asap

thanks
joe

·
Registered
443 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
jgiguere17 said:
i will buy the angel eyes off you but i just bought a set off a friend that sells parts and he sold me his for all 4 angel eyes and harness for 60 shipped

what all do you have? can you send me pics of the angel eyes and whats included?

let me know

[email protected]

im interested in these asap

thanks
joe

Hey Jiggy Bro. you got a PM...

1 - 20 of 21 Posts