Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
6th gen
625 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a black Playstation 2 SLIM (newer one with good laser) that I've been using for only a MONTH! I still have the original receipt from Walmart! I have the Magic Keys and Swap Magic set on this, so you can play copies, backups, etc...

It includes the original box, manual, controller, cables, and games...

$100 shipped

Dell Axim X5 PDA which includes a GPS Receiever for your car, complete with docking station, usb cables, wall charger, recovery disks, Pocketmap Navigator w/ upgrade. rhinoskin protection cover, etc.. oh and extra battery!

TomTom5 is installed along with the USA map. The small backup battery is out ($2) but the two main batteries are perfect and holds charge. The pen tip is broken off, but still functions normally.

Get a complete GPS for your car for $150 shipped!

I have a set of Tokico Illuminas (5-way Adjustable) with Neuspeed Sports with a 1.8/1.7" drop. It gives about a two finger gap running on 195/65/15. Anyone with 17s/18s should fill that gap nicely.

I believe one of the front Illuminas is blown, but the other three appear to be in excellent condition, especially the rear. You can buy replacements for about $100 at Tokico or get them refilled for a bit less. The adjustment caps are also free if you call Tokico.

This combo rides NICE. Very comfortable and great on corners.

Selling for $250 shipped, or $100shipped for the springs and $150 shipped for all four tokicos.

·
Registered
40 Posts
lol, my chinese side is interested in the ps2....what version is the swap magic? is it capped and switched(modded) or is it hard wired, soldered?

ill ask a friend if he wants my setup, and ill take up this one

dibbs for now i guess

·
6th gen
625 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Edmo83 said:
lol, my chinese side is interested in the ps2....what version is the swap magic? is it capped and switched(modded) or is it hard wired, soldered?

ill ask a friend if he wants my setup, and ill take up this one

dibbs for now i guess
lol. the swap magic is a 3.6 and uses the magic keys - http://www.modchip.com/ps2/magickeysorder.php

So it doesn't void the warranty.. oh so that means you still got warranty on it.. i think. its only been a month. its removable and all.

·
Registered
40 Posts
sorry, friend dont want it, he says hell save for the PS3.

g/l on the sale, it should sell fast, cuz the mods alone are worth about $50.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts