·
Registered
655 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey guys, gotta few random things for sale, maybe something you like :D :

16mb sd card - make an offer

PSP Street Supremacy(Tokyo Extreme Racer for PSP, immaculate condition) - $25

PSP Street Fighter Alpha 3 (immaculate condition) - $30

Soft Chirp Siren (brand new, connect with a button for booty call alarm ;) ) - $15

DVDs - make offer
Simpsons, Fresh Prince DVDs SOLD

Fog light harness and switch (brand new, opened to look at only) - $5

AE brown Track Jacket (guaranteed unworn, I actually bought it on impulse, but its just not my style, following the footsteps of bad03accord :D ) - $25

Any questions, feel free to msg me on AIM or whatevers. Located in 626 area, so cali. thanks.

·
^ that's my name
650 Posts
OT: whoa you play initiald d street stage!? you ever go to the initial d forums? I'm the one with the fastest akina dh time ;) (3'00"XXX) step 5 trueno hehe

anyways bump for a great game!

·
Registered
655 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
haC, lol, yeah i used to go on before this game came out, only go on to get info. you get 3'00 on the psp or in arcades? I do 3'06 on both wet and dry with a gc8v FT'd in arcades, havent played since the end of last year

·
Pedal damn it
3,913 Posts
PM me the price range of your "possibly BRAND NEW UNOPENED PSP system"

·
Registered
265 Posts
Interested in both initial D + street supremacy. Will take em both if others are no go! =]
(Can you give me a deal if i take both? ^^hehe )

·
^ that's my name
650 Posts
I have a 2'57 with a FT trueno on v3, with my gc8v I have a 2'59. on SS I have that 3'00 with the trueno.

Btw, I see that some are still looking for Street Stage, I have a 1 week old copy for sale if anyone is interested. PM Me (sorry about somewhat hijacking)

Good luck on the sale!

1 - 20 of 38 Posts