Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Fs: Racing Hart C2's 18"

i HATE TO DO IT BUT I'M SELLING MY RACING HART C2'S FOR FINANCIAL REASONS. I NEED THE MONEY BECAUSE I'M THE ONLY ONE THAT IS WORKING. I'M MARRIED HAVE A SON AND IS HAVING ANOTHER. HEHE. AND WITH ALL THIS TAX CRAP COMING UP I NEED THE MONEY.

ITS SUCK'S BECAUSE I'VE ONLY HAD THEM FOR 3 MONTHS AND I GOT A REALLY GOOD DEAL ON THEM. SO HERE IT GOES I'M SELLING THEM FOR $1,300.00 THEY HAVE SOME CURB RASH BUT NOT AS BAD AS YOU SEE ON OTHER RIMS WITH PEOPLE WHO ARE JUST CARELESS, I BOUGHT THEM THAT WAY.

THEY ARE 18" RACING HART C2'S UNIVERSAL 4 OR 5 LUG PATTERN. THEY FIT ACCORDS FROM 98-02 AND I'M PRETTY SURE THEY FIT EVEN NEWER ACCORDS. I BOUGHT THEM USED FROM MY FRIEND FOR $750 WITH PIRELLI'S THAT WERE WORN OUT. THE REASON I'M SELLING THEM FOR THAT PRICE IS BECAUSE I JUST BOUGHT SOME BRAND NEW TIRES FOR THEM ABOUT 3 WEEKS AGO AND I HAVEN'T USED THE CAR BECAUSE I'VE BEEN USING MY TAHOE TO WORK CUZ I WANTED TO SAVE THE TREAD ON THEM CUZ I WANTED TO SELL THEM AND I JUST WANT TO GET MOST OF MY MONEY BACK FOR THE TIRES AND THE RIM FOR WHAT I BOUGHT IT FOR WHICH WERE $650.00 FOR THE TIRES AND $750.00 FOR THE RIMS. THEY HAVE HANKOOK K106 TIRES ON THEM 225/40/18. PLEASE CHECK MY GALLERY FOR PICS OF THEM ON MY CAR. I WILL POST UP MORE CLOSE UP PICS LATER ON TONITE. PM ME OR REPLY WITH ANY QUESTIONS. OH AND I HAVE SOME OLD SCHOOL CHROME PROJECTOR HEADLIGHTS THAT I'M SELLING FOR $50.00. I BOUGHT THEM USED FROM E-BAY FOR LIKE $85.00 BUT WHEN I USED IT, THE LEFT LIGHT KEPT GOING OUT. I'VE WAISTED LIKE TWO OR THEREE BULBS ON IT. SOMETHING IS WRONG WITH THE WIRING. AND I DONT KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT WIRES AND NEVER HAD THE CHANCE TO GET IT CHECKED OR FIXED. PICS OF THEM ARE IN MY GALLERY TOO.

·
Banned
3,284 Posts
why is it hard to read on caps? i find my self pausing alot

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
yeah thats for 17" 4 lugs with some cheap tires. for like a civic or something. I've inquired. and like I said the reason for the price is because I just got new tires on them. that cost me a little over $650.00

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
From what I remember my friend telling me that the offset is +40. They are 18" with universal 4 and 5 lug patterns. No I'm not willing to sell just the rims because of the hassle of having to take the tires off. The tires are Hankook K106 225/40/18.

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
price lowered

Anybody still interested in these rims? they are still available. I'm willing to sell just the rims without tires for $750.00.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts