Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
can't go lower...FML
2,125 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Fs: 18" Racinghart C5 rims *pix* (3piece)

im selling (4) Racing Hart c5 Rims 3 piece and (2) 5 spoke TL rims. 1 of the TL rims have a lot of curb marks, the other one is in perfect condition. As for the C5s, i think 2 have minor curb marks. All center caps included. All of the rims have Kumho tires on it with about 80% tread left. it looks a lil less but my friend says it's around there.. NOT sure! Shoot me some offers. Will be sold to the Highest price. BTW, SO CAL PICK UP ONLY. I need to sell it by this week because im going on vacation for a month.

·
can't go lower...FML
2,125 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
sorry for the dirty rims, had no time to clean them.. T.T
btw.. i can get 18" kumho tires for $100 at a shop in La Habra so if you want some tires, PM me also

·
*this space for rent*
1,024 Posts
nice rims....how much are you looking for? for the c5's. oh and what are the lug patterns?

·
can't go lower...FML
2,125 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
universal, just shoot me a price.. i got this posted on couple forums so looking for the highest price

·
Registered
294 Posts
the best offer is 1000 and now maybe 1200,. You cant even get these 19" i have for under 550 a piece brand new and that is if you know someone, if you dont know anyone in the business it $750 atleast a freakin rim(no tire)

·
can't go lower...FML
2,125 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
for me, any price is good as long as it aiin't some low balling price

·
Registered
355 Posts
so the man says he wants 1800 guys!!!!

haha JK JK...goodluck selling them Austin

·
v6p gangster
2,499 Posts
BUMP For rare C5's ... these are more classic than TE37s

·
Registered
662 Posts
damn thats a good offer, and btw, 3 piece racing hart c5s retail WAY more then 19 axis NEOs... it aint the cheap EVOs... classic rims indeed

·
Registered
121 Posts
wanna trade for some 17 inch c2 3 piece with tires?

·
can't go lower...FML
2,125 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
nah.. it's koo.. THANKS for the comments!! these are FREAKIN rare!

·
can't go lower...FML
2,125 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
ok, accord20o1 backed out so these are still for sale. There are 3 people emailing me but they're not positive. i will sell to whoever give me money first. 850 picked up LOCAL in so cal. I am now leaving for korea so pm me. i gave the rims to my friend so you can pick it up from him. my email addy is [email protected]. i will check that more frequently than the forum.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts