Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
V6P Groupbuy Approved
744 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
selling my blue lugs, i bought them off a member here for 90, used them for a bit and now getting something else. these have minor scratches from having to take them off and on a few times to mount my wheels. still look great from far away, comes with 20 lugs with lock. these are for the honda/acura bolt sizes, x1.5 i believe.

willing to meet up in a public area to trade for the $80. thanks.

George

·
V6P Groupbuy Approved
744 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
tustin eh, i'm gonna head back to irvine on thursday night (for school) so if you want, we can meet up somewhere near UCI if thats cool with you. i'm usually located in hacienda heights, which is about 40 mins away from uci/tustin area. let me know if you want these for sure, i'll keep em for you.

·
V6P Groupbuy Approved
744 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yeah i live in norte ) building 290, i drive an acura CL with a CF hood and some gunmetal volks. have you seen me around? =P

·
Black n Bronze
253 Posts
haha yeh bro, im up in 290 too.. hahah i see your car everyday =P nice to see a car i noe on here.. hahah see you around and goodluck on you sale

If your sale doest go through i wouldnt mind checking out those lugs, i have a set of spoons i wanna put on, but i only have 16 :( hahah

·
V6P Groupbuy Approved
744 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
coolbeans said:
haha yeh bro, im up in 290 too.. hahah i see your car everyday =P nice to see a car i noe on here.. hahah see you around and goodluck on you sale

If your sale doest go through i wouldnt mind checking out those lugs, i have a set of spoons i wanna put on, but i only have 16 :( hahah
Haha are you the white accord with the bronze wheels? If so, I see your car everywhere too :D

Here are some pics of the lugs i just snapped this morning.

on the last pics its just some dirt, its not a scratch or anything hehe

·
Black n Bronze
253 Posts
XENITH said:
Haha are you the white accord with the bronze wheels? If so, I see your car everywhere too :D
haha not white, im the black one with the bronze rims
BTW, i just went to go put on my spoon lugs, and they dont even fit into my rims :( their too fat... hahah im just not having any luck with my mods lately :(

·
V6P Groupbuy Approved
744 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
yeah aftermarket lugs dont fit on OEM wheels, is that what you have? i guess its time to upgrade.... =P

1 - 18 of 18 Posts