Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
✠ 2nd Amendment'r ✠
5,355 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Set of rays engineering center caps (4) that came with my Gram lights, i bought the alternative carbon fiber center cap, so these are just sitting around
Open to offers, but please no low ballers. I saw these on ebay for 79 dollars, but am not expecting to get nearly that much.
I can take pictures and send them via email.

These are the caps that says "RAYS" on a black face, silver cap.

Buyer pays the shipping charge.

·
Registered
583 Posts
99cfENVYv6 said:
Set of rays engineering center caps (4) that came with my Gram lights, i bought the alternative carbon fiber center cap, so these are just sitting around
Open to offers, but please no low ballers. I saw these on ebay for 79 dollars, but am not expecting to get nearly that much.
I can take pictures and send them via email.

These are the caps that says "RAYS" on a black face, silver cap.

Buyer pays the shipping charge.

my email is [email protected], i would like a pic

·
✠ 2nd Amendment'r ✠
5,355 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
got lazy and just decided to post a pic in this thread instead of responding to individual emails
pic:

there might appear to be some scratches on them, but i assure you, there are no scratches. these are brand new, never mounted on any rims. They arrived in bubble wrap in a plastic bag, and are already re-packaged for delivery. just taken out to take pictures.

·
✠ 2nd Amendment'r ✠
5,355 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
uh, theyre on my wheels...but today im installing my poor mans bbk, so ill take pics after im done, ill make sure to get a close up of the caps..

BUMP...

·
Registered
511 Posts
yea id like to see that as well.. I ordered those rays ones... If you make me a deal I will try to cancel that order... Funny, Gramlight doesnt offer those with the wheel anymore you gotta buy them in ADDITION to the wheels... if it was around 40 shipped or so it would be worth it for me . Let me know [email protected]

·
✠ 2nd Amendment'r ✠
5,355 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
i gave some one else a quote of 40 without the shipping, shipping should only be a few dollars though..i gotta buy a box to put them in as well. how about 45 shipped?

ill try and get a pic of my cf center caps soon, i just tried to and my camera batteries are dead.

·
✠ 2nd Amendment'r ✠
5,355 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
heres a quik pic at the caps i have now...

but bump for the sale!

·
Registered
1,225 Posts
off topic...dang Chris! nice wheels!!!!

·
✠ 2nd Amendment'r ✠
5,355 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
:::Sale processing:::

LyttleViet - Second Dibs

·
✠ 2nd Amendment'r ✠
5,355 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
GPerlAccord - Your PM box is full.

Dimensions: The caps are approximately 2 & 3/4 inchs, or 7mm in diameter, and approximately 1.5mm tall (once snapped into the rim. The clips that hold the cap on are located at approximately 6mm diameter. In other words it need to be snapped into a hub hole of 6mm to fit correctly.

Paypal me at: [email protected].

Please contact me ASAP

·
✠ 2nd Amendment'r ✠
5,355 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
LyttleViet said:
Ill let you know tonight if I can cancel the centercaps... maybe I should just have Extras hmm...
I wouldn't cancel immediately.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts