Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
412 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have a set of used RAYS extended lugs in black. still in good condition but has light marks from use. 16 lugs 4 locks. comes with lock key and orginal packaging. a new set goes for 135+shipping.

ASKING 110 SHIPPED.

·
Registered
412 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
bump for pics! NOTE: in the last pic there is a missing stud..do not worry about it as the lug is still brand new. i broke the stub prior to getting these lugs.

·
✠ 2nd Amendment'r ✠
5,355 Posts
someone with a 4 banger buys these and then sell me one of hte extras!!! One of mine fell off after not tightening it :mad:

·
Derek
686 Posts
PiMpiN WhiTe CL said:
im not sure i understand..thin bolts? these will fit your accord with no problem.
Yeah, because I have aftermarket rims that require tuner lugs/locks, don't think these will fit, unfortunately. GL with the sale.

·
✠ 2nd Amendment'r ✠
5,355 Posts
Yes theyll work. They are smaller, and not fat like the OE ones. I have these on my Gram Lights

·
V6P Groupbuy Approved
744 Posts
damage2000 said:
Yeah, because I have aftermarket rims that require tuner lugs/locks, don't think these will fit, unfortunately. GL with the sale.
hehe why would rays make lugnuts that don't fit aftermarket wheels? so you can have them with your honda steelies? lol

these lugs have a flat edge (tapered?) so they will work with almost all aftermarket wheels.

·
Registered
152 Posts
im interested where in socal do you live? i understand what damage2000 is saying some lugs dont fit my wheels either but those look like they will.

·
✠ 2nd Amendment'r ✠
5,355 Posts
yay, buy them 02 Jockey!!! Then you could sell me an extra one:)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts