Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
FS: Rays wheels WITH tires

I'm thinking about selling my wheels- Rays G-Games Wolf-77. Brand New just bought them. For those who have followed my other post, I own a sentra but my brother has an accord so thats why I'm on here. I know some accords are 4 lug so I'll give this a shot.. I threw a rod on my sentra.. too much boost I guess.. so I'm in desperate need of a new motor so I need to sell the wheels that I JUST bought.. they haven't even seen the lugs on my car :( I have Michelin tires that have been mounted to the wheels

I'm looking for:
Wheels and Tires- $850

Wheel Specs:
17x7 +42 offset
4x100 and 4x114.3

I prefer locals, I will drive a decent distance if you want to meet. Otherwise, I will ship at buyers expense.

pictures before I mounted the tires on them, tires are 215/45/17

feel free to PM me with offers, no low ballers please.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
brand new, the wheels alone were a little over 800, the tires are barely used (I used them on my stock wheels) still in perfect condition. The tires were about $160 a piece new. Whole set up ran about $1400-1500. Not really too many connections, I just need these gone so I can get my motor..

no thanks on the enkeis. thanks though

·
Car Enthusiast
1,088 Posts
damn i would have picked it up right now if it was 5 lug

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I thought wheels made by RAys such as G games are way more expensive than that?

Are these not forged rims?
I don't know much about these wheels, my buddy owns a shop and I got the wheels through him.. didn't do much research on them, I've just wanted these wheels for a long time. I'm not too into cosmetics, yes they're lighter which is a plus but.. I don't pay much attention to wheels. Now that I don't have boost.. I just wanted something different so I just ordered the wheels. I guess I did get the hook up on it.. haha. I don't know if they're forged, I don't know what the original price is. I just know that $800 was too much to spend for me.. I didn't second guess $800 since it was already expensive and I knew that rays wheels were expensive.. And I just got caught in a bad time, now that I need my motor.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts