Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
-TeamSupastar-
379 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Local pick up please :)
Los Angeles Area

the seats in very condition..... Its a Recaro SPG-N Silver Back Regular Size.... there where like 2 small like VERY SMALL holes and i got them stitched up and not noticeable at all anymore, this seat was in my cousins prelude and took it out and left it on the wall, and when someone moved it it left a couple scratches on the left back side.... only noticed when u really look....

comes with:

Recaro SPG-N (called local shops i got 450 475 range and my hommies selling just the seat for 4bills used)
Sparco Slider (sanded them down and polished 1 sides a little beat up for some reason ) ($65.00 EBAY)
Sparco Side Mounts ($69.00 Sparco Site)
Wedge Engineering Bracket (98-02 accord LH SEDAN), not drilled into yet($90.00)

friend sold the same seat but in red but not that great of a condition without the RSX bracket from wedge for 5bills...

the seat is assembled accept the bracket, since i used the sparco side mounts & sliders on a recaro seat.. i tried mounting them on to the bracket but the rear mounts is like half an inch to wide for the bracket.... so u have to do a little fabrication... simple just i have no time to do it myself running around all day long

460400firm... hit me up for questions thnx guys :)
_YOGI

·
-TeamSupastar-
379 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
PRICE DROPPED TO 400 FLATTTTTTT

Need to get rid of some stuff before i let go of my car

·
-TeamSupastar-
379 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
lilfotoman said:
will it fit on the 7th gen accord?
i dont think so you would need to buy another bracket.....

if u want the seat w.o the bracket ill let it go for 360

·
-TeamSupastar-
379 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
need this gone and out of my life!!
and need to get supplies for my car

1 - 6 of 6 Posts