Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
377 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
FS: Retrofitted headlights *PRICE DROP*

A pair of blackhoused headlights with i think.. A6 bixenon projectors.... w/ bulb holders for D2S bulbs. These were Kin's(lowincash) first pair... cosmetically the headlight cover is scratched from wear and tear also the top bracket for the passenger headlight is somewhat damaged but still works... they still function very well and the shield was bent slightly for more color..... want 175 + shipping OBO ... here are some pics..... btw im located in Irvine.... ONLY MONEY ORDER.. i dont have paypal sorry

·
Registered
377 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
HALLO said:
a6 with bulb holders retrofitted? so you mean its an h7 projector with d2s bulb holders?
no you need bulb holders to HOLD the d2s bulb in place... sorry i see how the wording gave the confusion fixed it now

·
Albanian PIMP
1,973 Posts
so bulbs, ballasts, projectors, shrouds are included
If so I have the next dibs which come in order (I think it's like 3rd or 4th)

·
Registered
377 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
habib said:
so bulbs, ballasts, projectors, shrouds are included
If so I have the next dibs which come in order (I think it's like 3rd or 4th)
haha JUST THE HEADLIGHTS... i have a new set so im keeping everything else..... about the beam shots..... ill look on my comp for some but i might not have any....

·
Registered
377 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
no beam shots... look at lowincashes profile under his first retro.... he has the beam shots i believe

·
k24/k20 Turbo coming soon
3,305 Posts
A CHEAP deal no low ballers guys. Headlights that have been retrofited are so worth $200 if you can find at that price. You can go to BMW and ask for bulb holders I have the part # some where there about $10 each.

·
Registered
377 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
telele said:
A CHEAP deal no low ballers guys. Headlights that have been retrofited are so worth $200 if you can find at that price. You can go to BMW and ask for bulb holders I have the part # some where there about $10 each.
yup its a good deal... thanx for the input telele... btw the bulb holders ARE INCLUDED so don't need to run to a dealer ship

·
Registered
7 Posts
I'm interested. None of your pics are showing though. Could you fix that and add some beam shots?

If everything works out ok, I can come pick them up.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts