Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi everyone - i will be picking up my VW GTI by the end of the week so it is time for me to part ways with my accord.

I have a set of retros made by Greg aka LFsoccer. I literally have had these on my car for no more than 3 months. They are in great condition and are in OEM housing.

I paid a $435 - I will let these go for for $325.

Here is a pic of them on my car - I will have more pics later (I have already removed them from the vehicle).

I am located in westchester NY - id perfer a local sale, but will consider shipping at buyers expense.

please also note the high beam housing is not tinted yellow - I had nokya yellow bulbs in there. Thanks!

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
they are fitted with:

mini morimoto H1 Projectors with mini Gatling Gun Shrouds all in the OEM housing.

I am also including Morimoto H1 bulbs 6000K (that also have been used for less than 3 months.)

Let me know of any other questions. Thanks

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
they sure did Greg - thank again for you patience and hardwork. I received so many compliments on them!

·
2007 Accord EX-L V6 5AT
1,194 Posts
Plug n play connectors?i kno u said no ballast
They are the amp connector which you will find on 99% of all HID kits. Simple answer...yes.

All parts are from The Retrofit Source

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
They are the amp connector which you will find on 99% of all HID kits. Simple answer...yes.

All parts are from The Retrofit Source
thanks for clarifying.

Hey about your yellow nokya bulbs... interested in parting those?
I already gave those to a buddy - sorry.

Would ya do any better on the price if we met up? PM me if so :)
I think $325 is more than fair - so im pretty firm on that price.

Do you have any output/cutoff pictures before you took off the headlights?
i did not take any cut-off pics - they look great fwiw

·
2007 Accord EX-L V6 5AT
1,194 Posts
Hm, ok. Is there any way you could get close-up picturers of the imperfections?
I might have pics of the build before I sent the headlights if you want those. PM me.

I know that when I use OEM headlights on retros that are used, I won't use lights in bad shape as it would be a waste. I would say all lights are at least 8/10 minimum, sometimes 7/10 where I can restore it to better.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts