Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OEM RIMS AND TIRES FOR SALE::: check my gallery

16" 5 spoke with Yoko tires.

Tires are in Great condition with 80% thread left.

asking Only $ 250.

tires alone cost me $500

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
WINTER IS ON THE WAY.... and I know someone needs a set of " Winter Breakers." Here is your chance to get a hold of 98 accord ex 5 spoke 16" rims with Excellent ALL SEASON YOKOHOMA tires. Tires were driven for only 12k miles. I got a new set of CLS RIMS AND TIRES and that is why I am selling these. There is no other reason for me to sell OEM RIMs for dirt cheap with good tires. LOCAL's highly prefered. I am located in NY - QUEENs Long Island area. EMAIL ME for more pics or simply check out my gallery.

$250 for everything. Lug nuts included.

·
Registered
443 Posts
Hey JIGAR..

consider them sold!!

i'm free this weekend to pick up

·
Registered
148 Posts
I'm interested if he doesnt buy them

·
Registered
148 Posts
Can you email me pics again, not sure if I saw them or not.

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Still have the whole set for sale. $ 250 PICKD UP. I really don't want to ship these. I had 3 potential buyers from out of state but I just don't want to ship them out. These are sitting in my garage and need to get rid of them QUICK.

email me [email protected]

Thank you.

·
User #4002
1,283 Posts
I would but I have no where to store them :)

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
nope that dude didnt get back to me. I thought he was going to buy it too. But anyways , its UP FOR SALE !!!!!!

Thanks for the bump

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
SnoW is here and I know someone needs a set of OEM 16" all season Yokohoma AVID H4S tires. Let me know. $250 PICKED UPPPPPPP !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
GUESS WHAT..... THIS SALE IS OPEN TO EVERYONE. Willing to ship it now. $ SHIPPED WILL BE $ 400 in front of your door. Pick up is $250. Whoever picks these YOKOHOMO ALL SEASON HIGH PERFORMANCE TIRES WITH 16" 5 SPOKE RIMS WITH CURB RASH ON ALL THE RIMS, will get a better deal. Serious buyers only email me or call me ::::

[email protected]

516-993-5601

1 - 18 of 18 Posts