Accord V6 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
I love my honda
353 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
FS: Rims / OEM Honda 98-02 Accord stuff / Steering Wheel / Spoiler / Headunit

"DROPPING PRICES" LOCAL PICK UP ONLY PLEASE "I DONT SHIP ITEMS" 626 area, any questions (626) 823-9632 names jay:

- 19" ADR rims Black with Chrome Lip 5 Lugs Falken Azenis tire (2 tires need replacement) SOLD

-Carbon fiber spoiler for "EK9" 96-00 civic hatch SOLD

-JVC headunit CD fm (i have an alpine one also avaible pm me for pix of alpine headunit, same price $30 obo ALPINE IS SOLD

-Brand New Carbon Fiber Look-alike Cluster for 98-02 Honda Accords (i also have the oem cluster available pm me for pix of oem cluster, same price) $15

-Honda Accord 98-00 OEM front bumper (in silver) SOLD

- 7mm spark plugs for 94 and up integra (pm me for pics) free

-Honda Accord 98-02 OEM headlights (perfect conditions, pm me for the pics) $100

-Honda Accord TYPE R grill SOLD

-I ALSO HAVE 98-02 HONDA ACCORD black widow BODYKIT and also BODY KITS for 94 and up integra ill let each bodykit go for $75 a piece

i have alot more, lazy to post, hit me up if u have any questions or want pics of any of the items above I am more than willing to take the pic in differnt views for ya, i might have what your looking for so just hit up my cell 626-823-9632 or pm me...

Modified by jeeeezy at 12:06 AM 2/22/2006

·
Registered
582 Posts
That CF cluster is looking mighty tempting. Is that shipped to me here in Vegas? How does it fit? I HATE ill fitting parts. If it's a good fit, shipped to me - I'll take it. Shoot me your PP addy.

·
I love my honda
353 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
hiperb0y said:
interested in front bumper and type r grill? Is it in good condition? Can I come by to see if it will fit my sedan?
im not sure if the bumper will fit ur sedan but u can give it a try...its in pretty good condition...um just give me a call 626-823-9632 and time ull be able to drop by and ill see if it works wit me...

·
I love my honda
353 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Kiet said:
and i dont think thats real carbon if you dont know.. ;) just an overlay.
yea its fake, thats why im selling it, i purchased it off ebay... and i thought it was real cf...but wasnt sorry i should have made that clear on that...let me edit that...sorry guys...

·
keepin' it OG
10,188 Posts
i think it'll be too fragile for that cluster to be CF. maybe if it was a real cf overlay, then maybe..

but free bump.

·
I love my honda
353 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Kiet said:
i think it'll be too fragile for that cluster to be CF. maybe if it was a real cf overlay, then maybe..

but free bump.
thanks kiet, when are we gonna set up that ALL ACCORD MEET, ive seen a couple of photos in a couple of members galleries of those accord meets, looks fun, someone assemble one...anyways someone buy my stuff, give me ur best reasonable offer, i need rotors...lolz

·
I love my honda
353 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
frryy said:
what condition is the front bumper in?
any closeup pics?

thanks
got email? ill send u the closeups, i think the bumper is in about 95% health condition, its just the minor scratches that arent really visible that was caused from the rubbing of the front lip i had on...everytime id hit a dip or something, the lip gets pushd up, and scratches the bumper a lil, but other than that its koo...

·
QUICK!!! someone Beer me!
1,156 Posts
jeeeezy said:
got email? ill send u the closeups, i think the bumper is in about 95% health condition, its just the minor scratches that arent really visible that was caused from the rubbing of the front lip i had on...everytime id hit a dip or something, the lip gets pushd up, and scratches the bumper a lil, but other than that its koo...

[email protected]

thanks
:)

·
I love my honda
353 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
mao said:
front rear and sides for the black widow kit?

painted/ unpainted?

has it been fitted?
i only got the front and the back of the black widow KIT, side skirts were sold, they are unpainted...if u got an email i can send u pics of the bodykit...both back and front...

·
I love my honda
353 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
frryy said:
hey fry...i just got ur message and its dark already...so ill take the pics tomorrow, so u can have a better view of them when the sun is out, and ill send it to ur email plus post em up here before 12pm...promise...

·
I love my honda
353 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
here are pix of the close up of the front bumper... and the bodykit...if their not close enough let me know... their all dirty.... i can clean em for ya...at purchase...

1 - 20 of 20 Posts