Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a...

- VAFC ver. 1 w/out a harness will sell for $95 shipped.

- Megan v6 headers for $90(would like to sell in NW so someone can help me put back on stock ones).

- OBX Throttle Body Spacer(noisy one) for $40 shipped.

- Custom angled exhaust will be putting back on stock one so if anyone wants to make an offer let me know and I have pictures of it posted in exhaust picture area. I will clean it up too(scrub off the dirt).

·
Banned
4,655 Posts
how was the megan headers in terms of performance on ur car? any pros and cons? i wished i didn't buy them off ebay for 270usd + 100cdn brokerage fee :(

·
Banned
5,438 Posts
portland98v6 said:
I have a...

- VAFC ver. 1 w/out a harness will sell for $95 shipped.

- Megan v6 headers for $90(would like to sell in NW so someone can help me put back on stock ones).

- OBX Throttle Body Spacer(noisy one) for $40 shipped.

- Custom angled exhaust will be putting back on stock one so if anyone wants to make an offer let me know and I have pictures of it posted in exhaust picture area. I will clean it up too(scrub off the dirt).

i am interested in the spacer. But do you need a mandrel pipe intake to get any sound or gains, because i just have my stock intake with out the resonator.

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
kleptodathief said:
how was the megan headers in terms of performance on ur car? any pros and cons? i wished i didn't buy them off ebay for 270usd + 100cdn brokerage fee :(
The headers are nice especially with the exhaust and no resonators. If I wasn't sick of the police around here there was a test pipe in my future. Definately noticed the gains and it pulled very nicely.

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Lxcord said:
i am interested in the spacer. But do you need a mandrel pipe intake to get any sound or gains, because i just have my stock intake with out the resonator.
I am not sure if you need a mandreal bent pipe or any form of aftermarket intake to get the gains. Just pick up an e-bay intake and put a good filter on it and that should be sufficient. BUT Klepto has dibs so far....

·
Banned
5,438 Posts
portland98v6 said:
I am not sure if you need a mandreal bent pipe or any form of aftermarket intake to get the gains. Just pick up an e-bay intake and put a good filter on it and that should be sufficient. BUT Klepto has dibs so far....

i thought klepto had dibs on headers ?
:confused:

·
Registered
92 Posts
TB Spacer that sounds like a BOV? Does it give a woosh when you let go of the throttle or something?

I have Megan headers too, they're great. Dramatic increase in response and acceleration. Despite what others may say I have no problems with mine. Plus I got it for only $185 new off a member who's name I can't remember.

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I was under the assumption that Klepto had headers by his comment "i wished i didn't buy them off ebay for 270usd + 100cdn" which led me to believe he already had a set. But a guy always want a second set. Klepto does though have dibs on the tb spacer

·
Registered
3 Posts
Megan v6 headers for $90(would like to sell in NW so someone can help me put back on stock ones).

Will they fit a 98 acura 3.0cl

·
Registered
18 Posts
i'll pick up the TB if no one gets it b4 me and i might want the headers if you are willing to ship to chicago

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
working out the shipping info with Kleptodatheif right now on the spacer and yeah I am still here and not dead, yet...no one wants a VAFC?

1 - 20 of 39 Posts