Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
1,342 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I've had these for probably a 1.5 years now. When they were purchased they were used for about a month and I got them from the old gen7 from a member in Canada named "Freesole". They were made for him by Rich at customlights.com. They've served me well but I'm goin a lil simpler, time to Inspire. The headlamps are OEM and not Depo or anything, S2k projectors, A4/E46 shrouds and will also come with Philips 85122+ bulbs. One contingency is that I will make a deal with whoever wants to purchase these but the purchaser will have to wait for shipment once my new lights arrive. I will accept payment to lock in the purchase and will be in constant communication for shipping and anything else. Besides my trader rating a decent amount of people are familiar with me and know that I can be trusted. I should have an idea in the next couple days as to when I can expect the new lights.

Price is $700 plus shipping and paypal 4% or better reasonable offer

Current lense shots:

·
Registered
1,342 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
hmmmm tempting.

You wouldn't happen to have a shot from the back would you?

Yeah I was thinking about that. I can try but they're still on the car which makes it hard and the next 3 days I dont get home til it's dark. However I dont go in until 1pm tomorrow so I may be able to snap some before work.

Funny thing I was wondering when this thread would get your attention. LOL!!!

BTW, thanks for the bumps everybody :D

·
Official V6P Retro Whore
3,899 Posts
Yeah I was thinking about that. I can try but they're still on the car which makes it hard and the next 3 days I dont get home til it's dark. However I dont go in until 1pm tomorrow so I may be able to snap some before work.

Funny thing I was wondering when this thread would get your attention. LOL!!!

BTW, thanks for the bumps everybody :D
ROFL. I know, I'm shocked I didn't see this before... lol.

Whatever you can do, much appreciated.

btw: Is your cutoff off a tad? Hard to tell by the picture.

·
resident noob
480 Posts
damn. these are awesome headlights. Wish i had money.

1 - 20 of 45 Posts