Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
♠ 2009 Pontiac Vibe GT ♠
3,526 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
FS: Samsung E730 1.3MP camera MP3 phone ***SOLD***

******************SOLD*******************

this is a used phone...used for about 2 weeks and is still in very good condition. it's unlocked so it can be used with any gsm sim cards like cingular or tmobile.

comes with everything that came with the phone when i bought it like charger, users manual, a phone strap, and headset that is also used as an antenna for the FM radio. also comes with a bluetooth dongle and software so you can upload/download stuff from your computer to the phone or vice versa.

i've downloaded a few songs onto the phone and the sound is pretty good...and the mp3 can be used as ringtones too...i got this cool arse ringtone in there South Park's "Unkle F**ker" song :D it's friggin hilarious haha

i'm asking $220 shipped for this phone. let me know if anyone's intersested thanks. :cool:

·
Registered
1,972 Posts
u guys are cheap wholesale on the phone is like 330 and he's giving it for 220 i'd pick it up if i didnt have nextel.

·
♠ 2009 Pontiac Vibe GT ♠
3,526 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
i bought it for $360 from some store in alhambra =/ it's good price so you low baller's go to hell :p jk lol

and ya it works for cingular for sure cuz i'm using it with cingular :D

·
♠ 2009 Pontiac Vibe GT ♠
3,526 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
i'm selling the phone cuz i want to retint my maxima haha :D

btw it's sold already...to some guy on ebay who wanted me to end the auction early and stuff :D

1 - 14 of 14 Posts