Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A. What is for sale/trade (model, specs, etc.): Samsung Galaxy Nexus (GSM Version) w/ Jellybean OS

B. Condition: Mint condition, about 2-3 weeks old.

C. Price/What you want to trade for: $370 shipped via PayPal

D. Location of item: ATL, GA

E. At least one picture of the item for sale or for trade next to a sheet of paper with the following on it:

I will also include a nearly brand-new Diztronic matte black TPU case with pre-installed screen protector.

And to address this before someone brings it up...

I know you can get this on the Google Play store for $349, but that's without tax and shipping. I am also including a Diztronic case ($10), and there have been issues with this phone, especially with the AMOLED displays. Some users have reported screen problems on their brand new device. I can assure you that everything about this phone is flawless, especially with the Jellybean OS installed.

Here is a thread to the reported screen issues:
Galaxy Nexus Screen - What's Normal, What's Not. (Photos!) - xda-developers

·
Brad
4,318 Posts
You should take a pic of your phone with 0% brightness against a black screen & against one of the settings pages then to verify the screen quality. GLWS, I have the same phone.

·
FG4
2,274 Posts
or a white background to make sure it has no broken pixels

·
Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Sure. Will get those posted but in the meantime. Bump! Need this gone, guys. Shoot me some offers!

·
Registered
82 Posts
This is a nice phone. Just sold my HTC one s and picked up a gsm galaxy nexus. Jelly bean is awesome and no other phone will get this update for a while unless it is rooted. Gl with sale

1 - 5 of 5 Posts