Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
1) Sprint Samsung SPH-A460 - 50 + shipping
used for about 6 months, very good condition, comes w/ original package, charger, battery, and car charger. Great phone, just wanted the color ones though.

2) AEM alt pulley - 35 + shipping
Used about 1 year - 10,000 miles, very good shape, red.
Supercharger.

3) One Tokico blue shock NEW - 50 + shipping
Thought one of my shocks had blown, but i'm just an idiot.

4) intake manifold - 70 + shipping
used. Have an extra one because I blew my original motor. As soon as I found out how much extrude honing cost, I will know when this part will be available.

I am on the recomended buyer/seller list. I don't have a digital cam, but ask kayotik about how accurate my discriptions are. I take paypal. Please serious buyers only. Thanks.

Will trade or take difference of any of the above with either:
1) comptech oil cap (polished)
2) Nuespeed strut bar

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Oh yeah
5) Denso IK16 - 35 + shipping
used about 6,000 miles, great condition, great plugs.

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
damn i'm off

6) stock ex coupe rims - 180 + shipping
two are in perfect condition, two are scratched on theoutside rim. I have pics of these. Email me if you want the pics. I have no center caps. Some ass "lost" them at discount tire, freakin dick.

·
Registered
95 Posts
hey man, pmed you about the denso's...

·
Registered
531 Posts
Tally, I have some questions for your intake manifold.

1) How long has the intake manifold been used?

2) Is it in working condition?

3) How much was the new one?

4) And will you let me know how much the extrude hone will cost?

Thanks!

·
Registered
962 Posts
Sorry to give you no sales, juss lookin out for oter fellow V6'ers... But your trying to sell the AEM ALTERNATOR PULLEY!?!? HA!!! That's the worse thing, in most cases almost all that kills your engine unless you have a high amp alternator or somn right?

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
driven2d - check your pm

five0netvv0 - let you know as soon as driven gets back w/ me.

thatguyX - i'm not sure, but guessing 80 +/- about 10? The only thing is i'm at school and my rims are at my parents house in Jacksonville, i'll be home on the 2nd of August. So just let me know. ALso email me for pics, because two of them have scratches that you need to look at first. Let me know.

yun - jan of 2000 to jan of 02. about 30,000 miles. (why would that matter?) Yes perfect working condition. New one came w/ my new motor, but I think they run for 130-150 new? Extured honing cost 550, yeah a freakin lot.

JDMV6ACCORD - yeah most people know that the AEM alt does kill the alt, but if you do a search and read, you will know that it is due to peolple being jackasses and leavin their systems on w/ ac and ....... Also some poeple, like Bnut have had NO PROBLEMS. I have a question for you, do you have nothing better to do and have you every been laid? :eek:

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Oh yeah, my alt was also perfectly fine. ONly reason I changed it is because I bought the UR set, then I sold that cuz i bout the SC.

·
Registered
531 Posts
TallyV6,

I'm making this post just so you're aware. I want to buy the intake manifold from you; I sent you a pm regarding this.

Oh yeah, I forgot to mention but payment by PayPal is cool with me, and I can send the money right away as soon as you find out the shipping fee :D

Thanks!

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
denso and intake man are gone.

·
8th World Wonder
1,245 Posts
I will buy the intake manifold... I need one to chrome out!

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
cell phone is gone

1 - 17 of 17 Posts