Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,178 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey everyone, I just have a few things that have been piling up that I need to see. Some car related some not, I can do shipping and combined shipping if you want. I do accept Paypal, and yes locals have dibs, but first come first serve. Prices are without shipping. Please send a zip for estimate for shipping.

(2) 215/35/ZR18 Toyo Proxes 2 - $130
Got these with my rims, wasn't the size I wanted, looks like it's about 80% tread left.

Tire 1

Tire 2

(4) 235/45/ZR18 Falken ZE-512 $300
2 are 65% Tread left
2 are 98% Tread left
no pictures yet, sorry

(2) New Brembo Cross Drilled Rotors - Sold
These I bought new from a new member on the AZ forum, decided to not put these on because I might go a different route. These are Brembo rotors drilled and cut by Irotors. Fitment should be 2nd gen TL/CL

Rotora Front Brake Pads - Sold
Bought these with the rotors mentioned above, also didn't put them on, so they're new!

Pioneer Premier DEH-880PRS head unit - Sold
Condition is like new. It comes with most of the original packaging, the wires, manuals, remote, and face plate box. It's 4 months old.

Pioneer ib100ii iPod Adapter - Sold
Condition is also like new. Bought it with the head unit above, works very well with it. 4 months old also. Check the Pioneer website to see what other HU are compatible.

Motorola Razr V3 Silver - $85
Condition is like new, comes with the box and manuals, but the charger. Used for 2 months only.

New DVD Player - $30
I got this as a gift, but I already have a dvd player, thus I don't need it. It's new in the box.

·
Registered
655 Posts
hey, i'm interested in the ipod plugin, does it work with the avic-d2? whats the difference between this and the plug that they sell for 25 bucks?

·
Registered
1,178 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
the ib100ii is for the d2, the other one is for newer models such as the d3. basically it depends on what unit you have.

you can pick up if you want, give me a call 6one6-one55nine (same as your area code)

·
Registered
1,178 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
lol i forgot price. its supposed to be $25, i'll show tell u how to install, i'll give u a few connectors, its easy as cake.

·
Registered
1,178 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
toyo proxes sold!

also selling
s2k shift knob mint - $40
07 tl MT shift knob mint - $40

1 - 16 of 16 Posts