Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
As the topic states, I have a set of four ASA LW5 wheels complete with Yokohama Avid V4S all-season high performance tires, VR speed rating, 215/50R-17. Wheels have 5-114 bolt pattern, I will include the bolts and a set of wheel locks that fit them.

This package has only about 1200 miles on them, there is absolutely nothing wrong with them, they are in fantastic shape. They also have the Tire Rack road hazard protection plan. There's plenty of tread left on the tires, and the wheels are scratch-free! I have simply decided I don't want/need them on my car, because they make me want to do too many other mods!!

I'm asking for $900 for the set, not including shipping. I paid in excess of $1300 for them new, 1200 miles ago, and still have the receipt. I will take pictures and post/email upon request. I don't know how I can ship these things, but I would be happy to meet you somewhere in western CT or lower Hudson Valley area of NY State.

Post here or PM me for any details. Thanks!

EDIT: Until I get home to take pics, here is what they look like: http://www.tirerack.com/wheels/DisplayWheel.jsp?wheelMake=ASA&wheelModel=LW5&wheelFinish=Bright+Satin+Sil+Paint

1 - 2 of 2 Posts