Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
632 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I'm selling an OEM 01 front bumper for a coupe which i shaved off the grill of it. Its got perfect fitment on it, ive already test fitted it on my 98. Looking for $130 OBO

I have a set of fender flares for a 6gen coupe. They have to be molded onto the car its not a bolt on kind. Looking for 75 OBO.

I have a set of OEM headlights that i black house a long time ago. the lenses arent in too great shape but its perfect for a retrofit or some temp headlights while you are doing your retro. Looking for 40 bucks OBO.

And i got a Sub box for dual 12' subs plus some sony xplodes that work but are in pretty bad shape. Looking for 40 bucks OBO.

I'm selling my car and have already found a buyer, im just looking for a 240sx right now so if anyone is selling a kouki s14 for a good price let me know. After the car is sold i have an OEM Hood and OEM Trunk with OEM wing taffetta white for sale. Some more goodies for sale coming, i just dont remember what else i have.

PM ME with Offers
Located in SoCAL
Don't want to ship but will ship at buyers expense.
NO LOWBALLERS!

·
Registered
632 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I'm in Tustin 714. Ill take more pictures of the headlights tomorrow and post them up.

Does that mean I can fit a Type R grill perfectly? If so.. I'm interested.
It basically is the type r grill, i cut the oem grill off it and bondo'ed the holes i made, so it looks like a type r grill but molded. It should fit but i cant say for sure. Personally i think it looks better since there are very few people that have their bumper modded like this. Its cleaner for sure. I ALSO DO INSTALLS ON STUFF SO IF YOU NEED ANYTHING HIT ME UP! Drop a PM!

·
Registered
632 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Everything is still availiable, how serious are you guys that want me to ship, because if you are really serious is getting the stuff then ill get you quotes.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts