Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
FS: Silver 2003 Accord EX V6 6-sp, $14K takes it home - Cleveland, OH

FS: Silver 2003 Accord V6 Ex Coupe, 30 yr old adult driver, never raced or abused
6-speed
Black Leather Interior
Every option but NAV
Non-smoker
Runs perfect, great interior and exterior, few minor chips due to highway travel, but not noticable unless very close
70K miles, highway driving back and forth to cleveland
VIN: 1HGCM81663A036603
Clean Title, never in an accident
Tinted Windows
17" OEM wheels
McCullough HID headlight upgrade (once you drive with HID's you will never want anything else)
New Tires Potenza(4K miles)
Newer OEM shocks and Tein Springs (6K miles)
Short Shifter (6k miles)
AEM V2 intake (6k miles)
Always Mobil 1 every 3K miles
Debaged rear except "H"
Get 30+ mpg on average on 87 octane
Always garaged

$14K

http://www.autotrader.com/fyc/vdp.jsp?car_id=212669113&dealer_id=58917763&car_year=2003&search_type=both&num_records=&keywordsfyc=&make=HONDA&transmission=&model=ACCORD&distance=25&make2=&address=44070&default_sort=priceDESC&advanced=&certified=&max_mileage=&max_price=16000&sort_type=priceDESC&min_price=&body_code=0&end_year=2003&keywordsrep=&color=&start_year=2003&drive=&engine=&fuel=&doors=&style_flag=1&cardist=0

e-mail or call with any questions
[email protected]
440-465-6040

Thanks.
Mike

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Udpate

I don't check this site very often, so its easiest to contact me via e-mail, or phone.

Thanks.

Mike

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Pictures

I may not post attachments yet, so if you are interested in pictures, please e-mail me, and I will send them.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
The mileage is posted in the link. Are you talking about the factory lip kit?? is so, no I do not have the factory lip kit. If you are talking about something else, let me know.

The car is in great shape and runs like new. I just put a new battery and spark plugs in over the weekend. Let me know if you are interested, I can send you pictures later. Just send me your e-mail address.

I have family in N. Canton, so I think your less than an hour from me.

Thanks.

Mike

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I am taking offers if you are serious. My new car is now available for pickup, but I cannot get it until I have sold this Accord.

I think you meant the factory radio kit, yes I have that with the 6-disc in dash changer.

Please call me if you have questions, or would like to schedule a time to meet. I could come south a bit if it makes it easier.

440-465-6040
216-875-1928 (day)

Mike

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Sold sold sold. At $14,500 without the brakes. Have a new set of powerslot rotors front and rear and Hawk pads front and rear available. In OH.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts