Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
266 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I recently sold my accord, have bnib corsport shift bearings. Also have bnib front and rear sways still in box for sale, with i believe all hardware necessary for installation. I never took any of the parts out of the box since i received them from Honda. I also have the Skunk2 6speed shift knob for sale. All of it needs to go, i dont have pictures right now as the parts are pretty self explanatory and basically bnib besides the shift knob.

Skunk2 50+shippings
Corsport Shift Bushings 30+shippings
Front and Rear Sways SOLD

PRICES NEGOTIABLE, NEED TO SELL!

·
Registered
266 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
sorry i completely forgot that part, they are tl-s. ill swing by to grab the invoice from them if i can, they are the best tl-s ones i know that. the solid biggest ones that is that you can get that are oem

·
Registered
266 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Dont believe the sways would work for a 6th gen, buy maybe someone can chime in and say if they can. Sent you a pm mrxwitaz

·
Registered
2,771 Posts
willing to sell the front tl-s sway bar by itself? and do you have the rest of the bushings and brackets for sale too?

·
✠ 2nd Amendment'r ✠
5,355 Posts
also interested in the shifter bushings if the sale goes through. But just FYI, these are 35 shipped brand new.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts