Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Jump in your car and you barely notice the featureless black panel in the dash. Turn the key, and the Active Black Panel on Sony's CDX-M850MP CD receiver explodes into action. Without any buttons or controls to get in the way, the entire front panel becomes an exciting, full-motion fluorescent display with high-resolution graphics and screensavers! In this mode, you use the supplied wireless remote to make all basic system changes.

Need to fine tune something? Push a button, and the faceplate motors down to reveal a smaller display and a full soft-touch control panel

this puppy is in brand new condition, i've only had it for about a month and then decided to sell my car LOL... it plays mp3's, cd-r, cd-rw's... everything... unlike other mp3 model cd players, this thing finds tracks FAST and has a really nice black out display that scrolls up to 15 characters ID3 tags and such... awesome piece of machinery... comes with a remote, trim ring, and sleeve... ready to plug in... more info & pics:

Key Features:

Active Black Panel motorized fold-down faceplate
full-motion fluorescent display
plays CDs, CD-Rs, CD-RWs, and MP3-encoded discs
CD/MD changer controls
EQ7 (7-band equalizer and 7 preset tone curves)
Dynamic Soundstage Organizer
SSIR-EXA tuner
18 FM/12 AM presets
seek tuning
XM Satellite Radio controls (XM subscription, optional Sony XM tuner, and antenna required to receive the satellite radio signal) — service is available only in the lower 48 states, not available in Alaska, Hawaii, or U.S. territories
4-volt front and rear preamp outputs
two 4-volt mono subwoofer outputs
high-pass and low-pass filters
CD text
displays 8 characters of XM Satellite Radio info
auxiliary input
wireless remote
clock
23.2 watts RMS/52 peak x 4 channels
CD frequency response 10-20,000 Hz
CD signal-to-noise ratio 90 dB
FM sensitivity 9 dBf

i paid over 300 bucks for this thing brand new just a month ago... i'd like to get 215 OBO for it... email or PM me for more info... THANKS!!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts