Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
jinsoku.com
5,934 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i'm selling a brand new Sony PSP. only the main box has been opened because i wanted to look at it. everything else is still individually wrapped by the manufacturer wrapping. it says it is the value pack on the front of the box.

contents:

system
ac power cord
ac adaptor
battery pack
headphones with remote control
memory stick duo (32mb)
wrist strap
pouch
cloth
printed materials

apparently it includes a sampler too.

i am asking $200 plus shipping. thanks.

·
THLA 2009 Bombsquad
9,831 Posts
hey David .. i will go aheed and call dibs .. my sisters bf has been looking for a PSP for the logest of time .. i will ask him if he is still looking for one .. because he just threw away some money for his CarPc hehe

·
jinsoku.com
5,934 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Dtownz Thrillah said:
hey David .. i will go aheed and call dibs .. my sisters bf has been looking for a PSP for the logest of time .. i will ask him if he is still looking for one .. because he just threw away some money for his CarPc hehe
let me know asap. need this money! thanks!

·
jinsoku.com
5,934 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
2kmonkeyAccord said:
can you take pictures with that?
trust me...i've only opened the main box. everything is brand spankin new. if you absolutely need pics, ill take them, but like i said, this is like you'd buy at the stores...

·
jinsoku.com
5,934 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
-=SoCalV6=- said:
Why the **** would you buy something only to sell it right afterwards? Makes no sense.
you've never bought a game, played it for only a few hours, and never ever touch it again? basically, i never had time to get too involved with the psp craze and instead of opening it and playing it once, i would rather sell it and have the money.

since im getting a 'deng, this ad looks shady' type of vibe. i'll post pics when i get the chance.

·
Eccenpix
1,862 Posts
OT David but... have you received the reservoir covers?

Aight back to topic :hide:

·
MARTIN
1,411 Posts
^^ I doubt that...the psp is worth more than he's asking in my opinion...and theres no point in asking why he's selling it...cause if he even gives you an excuse...are you going to believe it? haha...bump for a great system!

·
V6 -> I4 -> I6
2,943 Posts
free bump.

david is a real nice guy. well known senior member here so you guys can trust him.
not to mention the price is great too for almost brand new PSP.

·
Formerly VTEC-v6!
5,254 Posts
:werd: I paid $250 for mine :angry:

·
Registered
258 Posts
TRUV6 said:
^^ I doubt that...the psp is worth more than he's asking in my opinion...and theres no point in asking why he's selling it...cause if he even gives you an excuse...are you going to believe it? haha...bump for a great system!

if i had the money i wouldnt be asking if he can ship it for 200 shipped....

·
THLA 2009 Bombsquad
9,831 Posts
hey david .. if you have to sell it go ahead .. i will be gone this weekend .. so will my sisters bf .. and i dont have time to meet up with him to tell him about this awesome deal .. so sell this to someone else if you have to =]]]

1 - 20 of 41 Posts