Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,075 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys, just selling more things to get some money for chirstmas and such...

first is my hid system..its made by SPW, 4800k 9006...i used this for about 2 years, they are very high quality with its own relay and fuse so it wont blow the HELLA ballast...buttttt one side just went out, could be a fuse, bulb or relay but yeah i dont have the time nor the money to deal with it right now...so i shall sell this for cheap..

asking price - 145 shipped

^^^^all boxed up, triple boxed!

next is my avionixx 4ch amp...if u duno what avionixx is its the same as eD, but just older. i have been using this amp for 2 years as well and it gets the job done. its the same thing as the NiNE.4 (http://www.edesignaudio.com/edv2/product_info.php?t=2&products_id=46) but much stronger! condition is great, with just a mark on the silver part on the bottom and u can see from the picture. dont spend 200+ on the NiNE.4 when u can buy mine for less than half that price and its stronger!!

asking price - 90 shipped

12 inch Treo SSi sub in a sealed box, free ported box if u want it. the ported box is 2.7cuft tuned to around 35hz and is PERFECT for this sub. this sub HITS. check it out here... http://www.treoonline.com/ssi.html ...great condition, small nick on the sub but doesnt effect sound...

asking price - 115 picked up!

lastly, my 1gb shuffle. i dont use it any more because i just bought a ipod video, but i believe it needs to be reflashed or reinstalled or something. because of that, im selling it for CHEAP.

asking price 30 shipped!

and everything...is obo and i only accept paypal, pick ups, and M/O (at ur own risk!)

aim - awsomnamja (best way to reach me)
email/paypal - [email protected]

·
Registered
2,075 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
people here sleep on good deals too much!!

HIDs are SOLD!

amp is pending...
shuffle is still up for grabs...on the shuffle i do not know the specific problem so im going to sell it as "AS-IS"
sub is still up! hollar for a bumping sub...if u already have an amp u can test it out....i only had <200 watts and it kills, in my friends system with 560 watts it just owns. so yeah! check it out its just sitting in my room collecting dust!

·
Hatin' on me hatin' on me
3,751 Posts
stupidaznmunkey said:
you sabatoge every one of roy's FS threads...maybe you shud convince him to give u something since your BDAY is coming up...
i don't sabotage anything. I genuinely offer $5 for his parts :D

anyways, i don't know what you're talking about :hide:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts