Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
1,701 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
FS: SSR GT1's - UR Pullies - Denso IK20's

Alright guys, there are a couple of things I need to sell here.

SSR GT1's w/ 225/40/18 Kumho Ecsta Supra's - local only!
Details: 18" SSR GT1's - 18lbs each - Semi-forged
Includes all nuts and locks

I've finally given in and realized that I must let my rims go :( I bought this set last april direct from tirerack.com, I had them on for the summer and took them off in the fall. They've been in my basement since then. The treads are practically unused, you got lots of tire left. I had camber kits all around so no unusual wear. The rims are in mint condition, usual wear and tear from driving and a couple of scratches from the damn alignment people :mad: still pisses me off when I think about it.

I'm willing to do a trade + $$$ for 7th gen 6 speed 17" rims. Contact me for details.

Click Here to see more pics.

UR Pullies - Red Annodized - $280 Shipped
Details: Brand new - no belts - Red Annodized color
For more details on the power these pullies will give you do a search on the site.

Still in the box

Aftermarket Chrome Clear Headlights - $75 Shipped - Sale Pending
These are aftermarket chrome clear headlights I bought from autodynamic.com. They can be seen in many of the pictures from the link I provided above. They're in good condition.

These lights have an extra coating of silicone put on by me to prevent condensation. For the year I had them on they never once had any condensation build up.

Denso Iridium Plugs - IK20 - $60 Shipped
These plugs are brand new never opened.
Not recommended for moderately modified AV6's. For FI or Nitrous use only.

I prefer Paypal for payment. It's quick and secure.

Contact me by PM or E-mail if you're interested in any of these items. You could post questions here if you want.

·
Registered
191 Posts
hey pmantis.. how much for your prokits? i'll be more than happy to take them off your hands at the right price bro...get back to me bro

·
Registered
70 Posts
i'm interested in the pullies...what belts would i need to get and where can i get them from? and how much do they cost? let me know. thanks.

·
Registered
1,701 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
i'm interested in the pullies...what belts would i need to get and where can i get them from? and how much do they cost? let me know. thanks.
Please PM for details.

Here are the belt's you will need.

Alternater Belt

CADNA#: 436K6
DAYCO #: 5060436
GATES #: K060436
GOODYEAR#: 4060435

P/S Belt

CADNA#: 425K4
DAYCO #: 5040425
GATES#: K040425

Any combination of the 2 belts will do, of course it's probably better to match the manufacturers.

·
bleh
520 Posts
damn...im in the market for new wheels now that i killed my Dronells.

too bad ur on the other side of the country and most likely the wheels are out of my price range :(

·
Registered
1,701 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
1 - 20 of 33 Posts