Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
346hp/300tq @ 4psi
3,014 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
im busting out the seams over here and have to make some room, so im selling all my stock parts. i was going to keep them, but i dont think i will ever be selling this car any time soon, i have way to much invested lol. heres a list,

stock V6 exhaust like new. was taken off my car at 10k $150.00

stock V6 6spd springs and shocks, also like new. complete assembly with top hats, so no compressor needed (i have SS-P, dont need top hats anymore), only 14k on them $150.00

oem front lip SBP color has a few scuffs and underneath is scraped from being low. needs repainting, but still presentable $75.00

stock radiator, 33k in perfect condition $30.00

EDIT: lowered prices and lip still for sale. it fell through when we found out how much it was to ship. so LOCAL PICK-UP PREFERRED on all items.

ADDED: selling complete comptech catback exhaust in great shape. it has a few little scrape marks on the premuffler from being to low and the pipe running from the 3rd cat to the premuffler has a 3 week old hi flow SS magnaflow resonator installed on it. you can either keep it or take it off and weld in a new pipe. i paid 1050.00 new and 100.00 for resonator. im selling whole thing for $600.00 also LOCAL PICKUP PREFERRED.

pics of exhaust

1,221 Posts
hey i want your front lip too. i think i can pick up in about a month or something. i don't care that i need to fix it/repaint it either because i'll probably have to modify it to fit my car. lemme know if this guy falls through.

·
346hp/300tq @ 4psi
3,014 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
guys the wheels are on hold right now. i might be getting rid of my 19's soon, so might have to keep them. the other stuff is still for sale.

sy272004, sorry i havent got back to you. you have 1st dibs so the front lip is yours. my new bumper is being painted and will be done at the body shop at the end of next week. thats when i put on my new front lip as well. so im just waiting to take it off the car. ill get back to you when its done

1 - 20 of 28 Posts