Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
can't go lower...FML
2,125 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey guys,
I'm selling my Sun Auto Powerview HID ballasts for the H11 fitment
I bought the kit to install into my TL fogs but changed my mind.

This kit retails for over $500 as you can see from the link below.

http://www.kamispeed.com/product_in...d=2207&SesId=0d81c934618f8e717d911e963fb6ad42

Here's a quick description of the HIDs

Below is a picture of the PowerView 6300K HID bulbs compared to a 4300K OEM HID bulb. The Sun Auto PowerView HID bulb has been approved by the Japanese government for OEM equipment in vehicles.

SUN Auto PowerView HID Bulbs provide a 20% increase of lighting performance (high beam timing) by applying a shade with shutter matched with a compact ballast which provides stability and minimum noise.

Sun Auto do not sell their ballasts separately, but for the bulbs, they do and i think it's pretty cheap.
A lot of places sell the bulbs online. just google :p

These will fit into the 03-07 Accord fog lights
*I know because Jaysn just got H11 bulbs for his fog lights :D

Price: $80 shipped OBO for just the ballast.

Only HID kit that legal to replace with OEM in Japan.

These are not like the other kits stated below that are made in China.

PM me for more details.

·
Registered
35 Posts
i thought our fogs were h3; and no body wants $220 ballasts when u can get OEM ballasts like denso, hella, mitsubushi, and matsu****a for less

·
can't go lower...FML
2,125 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i thought our fogs were h3; and no body wants $220 ballasts when u can get OEM ballasts like denso, hella, mitsubushi, and matsu****a for less
yea, it's not for you. it's for ballers.

bump

·
can't go lower...FML
2,125 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
btw, compare the retail price and the specs of the product.
yes, you can purchase other ballasts that's at the same level with each other, but the difference is if you want quality and performance rather than the other same ballasts out there.
I saw my friend install H11s on his 7th gen accord fog lights so please don't tell me that it's H3s that fit in there.

Check the difference in posts between you and me and know that i know what i'm selling and have a bit more knowledge in the 7th gens than you.

btw, it's best offer so shoot me an offer rather than telling me that the product that i'm selling is too expensive.

Thanks =)

·
can't go lower...FML
2,125 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
lol so mean!

lol sorry.
but honestly, there's a guy selling his denso ballasts for 140 and mine are what, 80 bucks more for quality brand ballasts?

shoot me offers, don't leave worthless comments regarding comparisons with other ballasts.

Thank you

·
Registered
35 Posts
lol sorry.
but honestly, there's a guy selling his denso ballasts for 140 and mine are what, 80 bucks more for quality brand ballasts?

shoot me offers, don't leave worthless comments regarding comparisons with other ballasts.

Thank you
you do know denso is geniune OEM part, right? if you want to say retail, doesn't retail cost on OEM ballasts is more than $500?
how can you say your aftermarket stuff is quality brand compared to that?
also, i haven't got fogs and just said i thought it was h3; didn't know it was h11
your "knowledge" on 7th gen accords doesn't have anything to do with this product

but yea, so much for your quality part and good luck with the sale cuz you'll need it

and these are definitely not worthless comments, as it contributes greatly to the unknowledged consumer
just as you've just informed me on what type of bulbs our fogs take, i've informed you on your "quality" ballasts

·
can't go lower...FML
2,125 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
i say don't be lazy and click on the links and read about the products before commenting.

Thanks for your comment but don't tell me that i'll need any luck cuz i won't.

i've already received PMs from guys who know about the product and know the quality of it.

Seriously, please comment if you know something about expensive products. If not, ask a question and don't try to act smart.

Thanks

·
Registered
790 Posts
sometimes price is based on not only quality but warranty. some HIDs say they give warranty but they don't. free bump if this HIDs come with lifetime warranty!

·
can't go lower...FML
2,125 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I need tires. $160 shipped +3%.

no complaints because this is under COST

·
can't go lower...FML
2,125 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
bump, price updated.

Pay today, receive by this week.