Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
655 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
hey, I'm cleaning out my garage and I have a yellow 49cc super bike (bigger than the pocket bike)... I only used it for 3 weeks (bought a year and a half ago), no scratches on the bike, etc. I really wanna get rid of this, so I'm letting it go for $150obo, bought this for 450... I'm including the gasoline tank which you'll need to mix real gas with 2 stroke motor oil. I dont have pics right now, but I will take some when I get home.

Also, my older bro has a pocket bike (47cc).. I'm not sure if its working, because I havent messed with it. He bought this 2 years ago.. and we just want to clean up the garage, so 80 and its yours..

I'm in socal, so feel free to come by and check it out. Check my trader rating... I wont rip you off :D

..yes, the stickers gave me 5hp each :)

·
oSCaR
4,919 Posts
hey man Im really really interested... I have to take off to work like right now so Ill let you know either when I get back or tomorrow. what color is it? any chance you can take a pic of it? whats the top speed on that mo-fo... lol.

·
Registered
655 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
its yellow (super bike) i think the pocket bike is red, i forgot (its in the box)... I dunno bout the top speed, but it feels fast.. (tach reads up to 60mph, but we all know thats impossible) :)

speedychica is right...drive it back..... in style!

·
oSCaR
4,919 Posts
can I test drive the shizznit before I buy it? lol I dont wanna end up w/ a POS bike that wont pick up speed quick... haha.

·
Registered
655 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
sure, make sure you bring some gasoline and 2 stroke motor oil, i dont have any on me (the one in the gas tank is 1 1/2 years old...so i wouldnt want to pour it in there

·
oSCaR
4,919 Posts
Sh!t I think Ill pass... I just found out that my buddy has a 110cc and I rode his before and I thought I needed more balls... so Im sure this 49cc wont suffice for me... haha... I think I need a 650cc :p

·
oSCaR
4,919 Posts
shystieone said:
up to 300 i believe
my fat arse friend and I rode on my friends at the same time and that sh!t still pulled... lol it lagged but it was chuggin.

XENITH said:
does one need a license or anything to ride these?
technically I believe in cali you do. but usually if you are wearing a helmet and not interfering w/ other cars and doing stupid isht a cop will not hassle you. At most he/she will tell you to put it back in your garage (happened to us once).

·
V6P Groupbuy Approved
744 Posts
i might wanna pick this up just cause it looks fun.. but i never rode a bike before... should i practice on something "smaller" in scale? =/

·
oSCaR
4,919 Posts
XENITH said:
i might wanna pick this up just cause it looks fun.. but i never rode a bike before... should i practice on something "smaller" in scale? =/
nah dood... first time I rode was on my friends 110cc and you cant really go wrong. if you do launch bad the bike will stall... its really hard to actually get hurt badly like in a dirtbike/streetbike. you cant really go wrong for the price. Its just that Ive been on a 110cc so I need one like it or bigger if one exists.

·
Registered
3,315 Posts
Right.. theyre weedwackers, but prety cool... and for the price, id take it if i was in so cal... but i dont think i can take that on a plane with me :p

E

1 - 20 of 21 Posts