Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
The name is Scott. D:
979 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Seeling my Tanabe Super Hyper Medallion exhaust. Full cat back for a '98-'02 Accord. Coupe or Sedan. Inclueds 3 gaskets and most of the bolts/nuts/washers. 3 bolts/nuts/washers will need to be bought for the B-pipe to be attached to the catalytic-convertor.

There are a couple dings and scratches on the pipes and on the mufflers. Nothing that affects performance, just cosmetic damage. Right now the pipes are being cleaned up and polished. I'm trying to get off most of the heat staining, but it's quite a bit of work.

Driver side muffler has a stiff hanger welded on since when I had it installed there was too much movement side to side and up to down. It should fit right up and bolt on without a hitch.

This has a nice deep tone throught the entire power band with now buzzing or "weed eater" sound in it.

I am asking for $425 shipped. Questions and comments are welcome.

Includes:
B-pipe
Y-pipe
Driver muffler
Passanger muffler
3 gaskets
6 bolts
6 nuts
6 washers

·
Registered
1,155 Posts
Man I want that...Though its a shame I spent all this month's money for a retrofit...If you gonna ahve it in the month of February its mine! Keep me posted :D

·
Registered
227 Posts
for a TL you would have to get it extended to fit at a muffler shop. the accord exhaust systems are shorter than our TL's.

·
The name is Scott. D:
979 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Jaegray09 said:
Good luck with the sale Scott, I hope she treated you well.
They were great.

Will this fit on my 3.2 TL?

How much shipped to Toronto Canada
L3R 4E3
$450 like it says at the beginning. You will probably need to get an extention pipe made by a muffler shop though.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts