Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
t|23v0|2 n00b t00n3|2
3,572 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Interested in getting coilovers very soon, because the Tein S.Tech/Tokico Blue combination I have right now for my 02 Accord Coupe is too soft for my liking. I need stiffer.

Testing to see if anyone would be interested.

Tein S.Tech Springs (all 4, 2"F, 1.7"R drop)
Tokico Blue (HP) Shocks (all 4)
6th Gen Accord (98-02) V6
(Less than a year old ~8k miles, GREAT CONDITION!)

$300(OBO)+Shipping

anyone interested? PM me please.

·
Registered
83 Posts
if i had 300 buck i would be all over this thing but im poor x`(

but whenever you it gone and lower the price hit me up

haha i really want them 250+shipping ???

·
t|23v0|2 n00b t00n3|2
3,572 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Are those shocks adjustable? How much for just the springs?
Nope, not adjustable. Tokico Illuminas are the adjustable ones. These shocks are pretty soft as well.

if i had 300 buck i would be all over this thing but im poor x`(

but whenever you it gone and lower the price hit me up

haha i really want them 250+shipping ???
I'll def keep you in mind, Humpy, so keep checkin back. The shocks alone at the cheapest run for $260, but we'll see what happens... I should know this week whether or not i would like to get coilovers for sure.

hmm how many winters has it been through
Just one winter (this past one)...I got them brand new at the end of May 2007, so they are only barely 10 months old, and I only put 10k mi on a year, so these have ~8k miles. If there's legitimate interest...I'll purchase some coilovers and put these up for sale. I will also post pics of the set once off my car, but only if there truly is some interest.

·
t|23v0|2 n00b t00n3|2
3,572 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
they've always been 2"F and 1.7"R as far as I know to try to even out the fender gap. That's what they list on the Tein website as well.

btw for those wondering about fender gap, these give you about 1 and a half finger fender gap all around.

·
Registered
931 Posts
id like the shocks as well...alredy have the springs...let me know somethin

and for the record tein springs are 2.1 in the front & 1.6 in the rear

·
t|23v0|2 n00b t00n3|2
3,572 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
this is a test btw to see how much interest this gets... I'll know within a week if I'm getting coilovers or not, but anyway...

if anyone wants just the springs (ehem...whtonblk) then I'd be willing to part out separately. it'd be $90 + shipping for the springs (OBO) and $210 + shipping for the shocks (OBO). I'm guessing shipping would be about $10-20. btw I'd be willing to negotiate pricing, but no low ballers. again, this is just testing the waters.

and for the record, tein's website specifically says 2"F and 1.7"R with spring rates 5/3

·
t|23v0|2 n00b t00n3|2
3,572 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
oh no they're made for the v6, thanks for catching that humpy. turns out btw that my lip kit painting/install is gonna cost more than i thought originally they quoted $450, but that's before they found out it doesn't fit great, and now they bumped it up to $800. I'm getting freaking ripped, so I might not be able to get coilovers now, but we'll see, cause I might ask my parents for coilovers as an early college graduation present. :D

1 - 13 of 13 Posts