Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
FS: Tein SS, 18x7.5 Konig Tantrums, indiglo gauges, STOCK: tail lights and headers

Hey guys, I just want to say that the things I'm selling here are in great condition. The suspension kit was only on my AV6 for 11 months (includes EVERYTHING the original package came with) and the rims look practically new (tires are Yokohama Parada Spec V). These tires are EXCEPTIONAL street tires ($190 each) and still have plenty of tread left. The gauges are brand new and never opened. I can post pictures for anyone who's interested. If you have any questions, feel free to ask me I will check regularly.
Thanks,
Mike​

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The wheels and tires originally costed me about 1500 without mounting and balancing ($200 per rim and $180 per tire). I would let them go with lugs and a key to the lugs included for $900. They have already been balanced so all you have to do is put them on.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
The rims are the correct offset and lug pattern for a V6 Accord (98-02, not sure on the offset of the '03 and up Accords) which means that they are 5 lug (5x114.3)

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I will let the Tein's go for about $550, they cost around $1000 new - Like I said in GREAT shape and I have every part necessary

·
Registered
39 Posts
hey mike can u put up some pics of the tein setup for us....might be interested

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
Depends where you are on the shipping; as you know 2 shocks, 2 struts and the springs weigh a decent amount. If you're local (Chicago) we can arrange a pickup otherwise depending on location I might split it with you but it is really up to you to cover shipping. Let me know where you guys that are interested are from and I can estimate costs. Pics. will be up in a couple of hours for those interested. If anyone has any more questions keep throwin em at me.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Hey driven, I'm really trying to sell everything all together, if I sell the caps only it's gonna make it really hard to sell the rest of the rims, sorry man

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
For anyone keeping an eye, I was unable to get the Tein pictures tonight because I'm at college and depending on my brother back at home to email them to me. I will have them tomorrow afternoon, however.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
ok, this is gonna sound stupid but I'm having a hard time getting the pictures on here, can anyone help me out, I've never posted pics. on the forum before. They're ready to go just need to post them.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #16 (Edited)
Ok, here are the pics. P.S. I also have a little allen wrench tool that came with the kit, it just didn't make it in the pictures for some reason. By the way, thanks GotVtec, I've never put pics. up before.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
wewong said:
Dibs on the Teins. Do you take PayPal?
Sorry, I don't have a paypal account. The only other way I can think of would be a money order. That's how I've done all my online purchases up until now. If you're serious you can pm me your exact shipping information and I can take them over to UPS tomorrow and get an EXACT shipping quote before you send the payment. Just let me know.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts