Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
can't go lower...FML
2,125 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
selling tein SS *new* for 03-05 accord coupe. i bought it but my friend gave me his eibach prokit cuz he's getting the gs 300. im very happy with the subtle drop so im going to sell my tein SS. no lowballers, shoot me some prices. my price is 1000 including shipping. give me UR best offers

·
can't go lower...FML
2,125 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
nobody wants em? i heard today so i guess imma have to drop the price to 900 obo including shipping

·
Registered
407 Posts
I got first dibs... even though I don't know what dibs are... are they BRAND new or are the used, but in new condition? Do you have the reciept from when you bought them? Lemme know soon and I'll let you know if I'll take them. Thanks.

·
can't go lower...FML
2,125 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
sure, they're BRAND NEW never opened, actually, im picking them up today. I havent even seen them, my friend gave me his eibachs so i couldnt wait for the teins. it's brand new though

·
can't go lower...FML
2,125 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
u must be kkkkkkrrrrrazzzzy for 500 cash. MSRP on these are what... 1100??? u krazy boy.. still up for $900 birdman is the only one up for the offer. Remember 900 SHIPPED

·
Registered
407 Posts
it's not that I don't want them... but I can't swing but about $750 right now and I am not offering that cause I know I wouldn't sell them for that if they were mine. I REALLY wish I could... but $900 shipped is a good deal for someone!

·
can't go lower...FML
2,125 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
nobody's interested in these??? these are NEW! they retail for $1000 without shipping.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts