Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Hidden User
202 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
SOLD

I have been contatced by several potential buyers from Canada and some of them backed out of the deal in the end or requesting shipping charges that I am not comfortable dealing with, I will not ship the item at all and only local pickup is accepted.

The reduced price of $600 is FIRM and local pickup in Lakewood ONLY.

I have a set of used but in excellent condition Tein SS and Gold Pillow Mounts coilovers for sale. I bought them from another seller on this forum but did not have the chance to put them on before I sold my car. They are still in the box and are approximately less than 10k miles and are still in good condition.

Part number for Tein SS:
Front
DKA50-U1531
ACCORD 03+

Rear
DKA51-U1531
ACCORD 03+

This is the combo of Tein SS and the Golden Pillow Mounts. This is exactly the same as the Tein SS-P set.

However,I do not have the height adjustment wrench. It can be obtained from Tein and shouldn't cost much because it is just a piece of hook-shaped metal.

Features:
Damping adjustable in 16 steps.
Height adjustable.
Compatible with the Tein EDFC.

·
Pew Pew Pew
1,462 Posts
i want i want! but dont have the money for it... going to morongo in the weekend hopefully i come up so i can buy these =P

·
neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeel
6,808 Posts
dude these fit alll 7gens.. i am so surprised these are not sold.. got these and love them!

1 - 20 of 34 Posts