Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK I sold my CLS for my hot sexy ass White Evo ;)

So I'm putting a feeler out here. I have no use for it anymore so someone is going to get a great deal on it. (I wish I stayed in the CL/TL family so I could keep this).

Anyways everything is included. I bought longer hoses for the kit so I could route them how I preferred.

Um ... I guess I'll start at 2500 + shipping ???

Don't be scurrrred to make me reasonable offers :)

·
(つ◕‿◕)つ*•.★.•*•.★.•* •.★.•
3,498 Posts
will the supercharger fit a 6th gen av6?

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I think it will .. I'd call Comptech and ask. I think you send the kit to them and they replace a few of the parts for a small fee and send it back? IDK I'd just call them .. they are more then freindly over there

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hey I don't know specifics. I had it made for my CL Type S. I don't know if it will fit any other applications, and yes it does replace the catylitic converter

·
Banned
3,284 Posts
bump for good price

side note, do you have the walbro fuel pump and 51r battery still? also the radiator fan shroud?

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hey (late night lol I cant believe Im still up lol)

The battery Im not including (I recycled it). I could hae included it but it would have tagged on another 40 bucks in shipping .. which at that point your better off just buying a new one locally.

Yea I still have the fuel pump and a radiator shroud.

·
Registered
229 Posts
typearrrrrrrrr said:
Hey I don't know specifics. I had it made for my CL Type S. I don't know if it will fit any other applications, and yes it does replace the catylitic converter
hey R,

<-- CL-S driver too, so that woudl be good: Sound change? Any gains?

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
hey it depends on the exhaust you have.

if you have just a regular exhaust ... then yea your not going to notice much of a difference. Maybe 3-5 crank hp more.

Now if you have headers and a catback youll notice about 10hp crank (~5-6whp) gain because it doesnt bottleneck the exhaust, rather it opens up the flow of the exhaust from the headers.

Youll notice more of a g35 sound with this (no it wont sound like it but it will have a similar deepness).

·
Registered
3,244 Posts
SC kit for J30A1 engine has different elbow at intake manifold then kit for J32, and i think (not sure) ESM for J32 clamps voltage at different range then ESM for J30.

other then that it would work on Accord

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
oh hey I almost forgot. It's for an automatic and yea i have it :) I just have to find out where it is lol

·
Registered
229 Posts
How much would labor be for supercharger installation?

Also, got any pics? Are you missing anything with the kit?

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
hey I have everything with the kit.

You can have it installed by Acura .. I've heard quotes from 500-1000 .. people usually get it done around 700 bucks though.

Or you can do it yourself if your mechanically inclined. I havent had a chance to take pictures, actually im taking care of work right now lol so I am glued to my computer at 5AM :(

Everything is there that I can think of :)

·
import tuner and rn
1,592 Posts
instillation for the kit is quite easy , only if u have the right tools though . the hardest part is wiring the esm in my opinion

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
yea definately. I used the connectors that bite into each wire isntead of soldering .. that way it went on and came off easily

1 - 20 of 40 Posts