Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
NVR 4GTN
594 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Alright as most of you know I was recently in an accident that Totaled my accord so..... this stuff has to go.

I have:
Oe side skirts (painted San Marino Red)
Oe Rear lip (painted San Marino Red)
SOLD
The little tray that goes underneaith the radio (one w/ door)
15+ shipping
Acura TL color modded and foreground moded projectors NEW PRICE
175 SHIPPED (no bulbs)
Honda Accord Hayne's manuel $10 sold
OEM V-6 springs 45+ shipping

I will have pictures up later.

Thanks,
Will
P.S. if there was somthing on my car that was not damaged during the accident ask about it and I will let you know if I removed it or left them on the car.

·
Registered
412 Posts
Thats only the projectors that you listed right? not the headlight with a retro done? if it's a retro, i call dibs! lol. sorry to hear about your car.

·
EliteCM.net
5,369 Posts
Alright as most of you know I was recently in an accident that Totaled my accord so..... this stuff has to go.

I have:
Oe side skirts (painted San Marino Red) $250 + shipping
Oe Rear lip (painted San Marino Red) $250 + shipping
The little tray that goes underneaith the radio (one w/ door)
15+ shipping
Acura TL color modded and foreground moded projectors
210 + shipping (no bulbs)
Honda Accord Hayne's manuel $10 shipped
OEM V-6 springs 60+ shipping

I will have pictures up later.

Thanks,
Will
P.S. if there was somthing on my car that was not damaged during the accident ask about it and I will let you know if I removed it or left them on the car.

sorry about your car. main thing is that you ok. you can replace car but not yourself. anyway i think its little too much for projectors. i just got mine for $177 shipped. and foreground mod it not a bennefit since it reduces output.

·
NVR 4GTN
594 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
or maybe I should keep it at 250 + shipping since thats what I paid for them.

thanks for the thought though Im just trying to get my money back out of this stuff. Im not trying to rip anyone a new one I just wanna break even.

as for the question on the interior stuff I don't have anything like that. The only thing I have is a Black leather Wrapped Steering wheel for the accord. Sorry man.

00 thanks for the comment. lol.

·
EliteCM.net
5,369 Posts
or maybe I should keep it at 250 + shipping since thats what I paid for them.

thanks for the thought though Im just trying to get my money back out of this stuff. Im not trying to rip anyone a new one I just wanna break even.

as for the question on the interior stuff I don't have anything like that. The only thing I have is a Black leather Wrapped Steering wheel for the accord. Sorry man.

00 thanks for the comment. lol.
now its 250+shipping, prices went up since first post. you never gona get your money back for stuff you buy unless you bought it dirt cheap somehow. good luck with sales

·
NVR 4GTN
594 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I acutally bought them for 260 shipped soo... I figure $210 + shipping is fair...plus no one said you had to buy it.

·
EliteCM.net
5,369 Posts
you can put OBO, at least people will leave you their offers instead of just looking at price and thinking there is no chance you would consider other offers. trust me its a lot easier to do so. i finaly sold my led tails for $140 shipped. and i spend $250 on them when they came out. just a thought

·
Registered
58 Posts
you can put OBO, at least people will leave you their offers instead of just looking at price and thinking there is no chance you would consider other offers. trust me its a lot easier to do so. i finaly sold my led tails for $140 shipped. and i spend $250 on them when they came out. just a thought
Who cares? Quit bashing and let this guy sell his stuff!

·
NVR 4GTN
594 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
its ok...let him run it. I really don't care. People are haters all over these forums, However, I will take his advice and do OBO on some of the stuff. TL projectors, Springs, and I also have a type-r grille for sale (make an offer)

·
EliteCM.net
5,369 Posts
People are haters all over these forums
thats why im not on this forum as often as i used to be.
another thought, try posting projectors on HIDplanet maybe you gona have better luck there. im not posting here again. good luck with sale

1 - 20 of 54 Posts