Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
529 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
What: 05 TL Bi-Xenon Projectors

Condition: Perfect, but used of course. Lenses are in perfect condition, and bulbs holders are still intact.

Reason for selling: I bought these with the intent of retrofitting them into my headlight, but they are wayy too big for my housing. It would be a big pain to fit these into my headlight housing.

Price: $225 SHIPPED !

Pictures:

Thanks for looking!

·
Registered
529 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Registered
529 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
point of last sentense is that you using this forum as ebay, dont look like you do any contribution to forum. thats not cool
I am a member of 6ga and i come on here every so often to look at 8th gen accord section and the 6th gen accord section. I'm pretty sure there are alot of members that go on forums just to buy and sell things too. v6p might as well set rules like 6ga for for sale sections if they are going to ***** like this. Makes no sense to me.

·
Registered
313 Posts
just wondering if you think this or hidplanet is ebay or something?
your posts on site is either wanting to buy something or sell something, wtf
http://www.hidplanet.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=46975
point of last sentense is that you using this forum as ebay, dont look like you do any contribution to forum. thats not cool
im sorry, is this thread violating any rules or regulations on this site? or are you having a bad day? no need to be d1ck here especially in classfied section right?

i guess free bump. :)

·
Brad
4,318 Posts
Stanley Bi-Xenon (aka TL):
Diameter = 80.25mm
Height = 95.95mm
Height(with solenoid) = 117.15mm
Width = 111.60mm
Length = 171.85mm
Length(seat of the lens to mounting holes) = 56.90mm
Length(seat of the lens to end of solenoid) = 89.25mm
Length(mounting holes to end of bulb) = 95.80mm
Width(between top mounting holes) = 82.55mm
Width(between bottom mounting holes) = 90.85mm
Height(between mounting holes) = 71.40mm

·
Brad
4,318 Posts
Reason for selling: I bought these with the intent of retrofitting them into my headlight, but they are wayy too big for my housing. It would be a big pain to fit these into my headlight housing.
After speaking with Rich and doing more research, these will fit in a 98-02 accord housing if you have the time, patience, and kahunas. It's already been done before a few times.

·
Registered
529 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
this could be helping somebody out that might want these, get off his case.

OT free bumpp
Thanks bro!

im sorry, is this thread violating any rules or regulations on this site? or are you having a bad day? no need to be d1ck here especially in classfied section right?

i guess free bump. :)
thanks my fellow 6ga member!

damn how big are those? I wish I was able to find some bi-xenons when I did my retro...mehh maybe no :d a lot of work. You should include a ruler in the pics or have the measurements of it. It will help you sell them faster...
The projectors are 3 inches.

Stanley Bi-Xenon (aka TL):
Diameter = 80.25mm
Height = 95.95mm
Height(with solenoid) = 117.15mm
Width = 111.60mm
Length = 171.85mm
Length(seat of the lens to mounting holes) = 56.90mm
Length(seat of the lens to end of solenoid) = 89.25mm
Length(mounting holes to end of bulb) = 95.80mm
Width(between top mounting holes) = 82.55mm
Width(between bottom mounting holes) = 90.85mm
Height(between mounting holes) = 71.40mm
Thanks for the useful info man!

Bump for a thread that I thought was going downhill! lol

The price is OBO offer guys! shoot me some offers!

·
Hector Ochocinco
2,362 Posts
k..excuse my ignorance.. but exactly are the advantages of a bi-xenon projector? any? what exactly is bi-xenon? :(

·
original member!
7,172 Posts
google is your friend :D

Bi-Xenon Headlights refers to HID (High Intensity Discharge) Xenon headlights that offer both low (dipped) and high (main) beam lighting from a dual headlight system (as opposed to a quad headlight system).

A bi-xenon system eliminates the need for a separate halogen high beam bulb/lens by either moving the xenon bulb within the lens or by moving a shield up or down in front of the bulb (depending on the reflector design) to allow light to escape from the lens in a different pattern.

A bi-xenon system typically features dynamic headlight leveling and on some vehicles direction adjustability.

·
Low Balla
112 Posts
google is your friend :D

Bi-Xenon Headlights refers to HID (High Intensity Discharge) Xenon headlights that offer both low (dipped) and high (main) beam lighting from a dual headlight system (as opposed to a quad headlight system).

A bi-xenon system eliminates the need for a separate halogen high beam bulb/lens by either moving the xenon bulb within the lens or by moving a shield up or down in front of the bulb (depending on the reflector design) to allow light to escape from the lens in a different pattern.

A bi-xenon system typically features dynamic headlight leveling and on some vehicles direction adjustability.
Free :D smiley for teaching me something today thanks

1 - 20 of 20 Posts