Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Banned
3,284 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
FS: Tokico Illumina Adjustable Shocks and Springs Combo

Hello. I am selling from my car my Tokico Illumina 5-way adjustable shocks with H&R Sport Springs together for $450 shipped. I will throw in a brand new never used front Illumina Shock that I bought as a spare just incase I ever blew a shock which I never did. Very nice ride. Can be adjusted from firm ride to soft ride in 5 settings. Very nice drop of 1.75" all around. Check my gallery for pix of what your drop will llook like. I've had the set-up for approx. 7,500 miles, and have always taken care to avoid potholes since I installed this setup. Willing to trade these shocks for your Koni Yellow Shocks. Thanx. PM me or drop me a reply here. Serious inquires only please. (edit) - Scroll down for pix

·
Banned
14 Posts
Viper said:
Hello. I am selling from my car my Tokico Illumina 5-way adjustable shocks with H&R Sport Springs together for $450 shipped. I will throw in a brand new never used front Illumina Shock that I bought as a spare just incase I ever blew a shock which I never did. Very ne ride. Can be adjusted from firm ride to soft ride. Very nice drop of 1.75" all around. Check my gallery for pix of what your drop will llook like. I've had the set-up for approx. 7,500 miles, and have always taken care to avoid potholes since I installed this setup. Willing to trade the shocks for your Koni Yellow Shocks. Thanx.

how much for shocks only.... =) email me [email protected]

·
Banned
3,284 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Lxcord said:
Viper's Car Rules....... :D :p

Thanx ;)

And about the shocks only, If I dont find a seller for the springs, then yes. But the shocks are the only pricey items. I'm only charging $50 for the springs. Shipping alone for this will be $75. So I think this is a really good deal, espcially since I'm not charging for shipping. This set-up cost over $600 plus shipping. And don't forget I'm throwing in a FREE extra front Tokico Illumina Shock that is BRAND NEW! That alone cost $130 plus shipping. So lemme know if anyone is interested. Price staying firm.

Here's a pic of the drop btw:

·
Founder of PsychoLemon CC
1,524 Posts
Viper said:
Thanx ;)

And about the shocks only, If I dont find a seller for the springs, then yes. But the shocks are the only pricey items. I'm only charging $50 for the springs. Shipping alone for this will be $75. So I think this is a really good deal, espcially since I'm not charging for shipping. This set-up cost over $600 plus shipping. So lemme know if anyone is interested

Here's a pic of the drop btw:

Well the reason why id only get the shocks is bc i'm gonna be getting Ebiach Pro-kit from someone, but hey neevr know i might be able to sell the springs to my 4banger friend for a bit extra :cool: bu he isnt able to drive car much, college wotn let him have car and he lives there.

·
Banned
3,284 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
You just let me know what you wanna do.

·
Banned
3,284 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
bump

·
Founder of PsychoLemon CC
1,524 Posts
So how much would it be for just the shocks? I wouldnt be doing the work for about another month or so. So im in no rush. If you want to find someone who wants both thats fine.

Whats the actualy condition of the shocks, just usd dirty? or clean or what?

·
Banned
3,284 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Used and clean ofcourse.

·
Banned
3,284 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Ive had the TYCs for a while. Ill sell the springs at that price only when Ive sold the shocks first. I need to sell or trade everything at once.

·
Banned
3,284 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
titty bump

1 - 20 of 20 Posts